GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Nuespeeds don’t have the plastic edgeguards on the wheels 🫣 my konigs,flowones, and tsw flows all had plastic edge guards those black net like dust guards, and in plastic bags inside the boxes
1684891337619.png

Shit...that made me realize it's been 9 years since I ordered those wheels.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
What do you think did that? Steel rod? Bullet?

Nuespeeds don’t have the plastic edgeguards on the wheels 🫣 my konigs,flowones, and tsw flows all had plastic edge guards those black net like dust guards, and in plastic bags inside the boxes
AJ
Mine did….rim rubber….not plastic and the netting

No idea what caused that, but it was in their facility….outer boxes are fine

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
AJ
Mine did….rim rubber….not plastic and the netting

No idea what caused that, but it was in their facility….outer boxes are fine
Damn… it did that through the edge guard too! Whoever boxed it up did a bad inspection. Cause nuespeed boxing/shipping dept. is the ones who put it in the outer box- fed ex / ups just pics it up….

Foil hat time - This why they want you to buy a 3rd party shipping protection! They damage in house and claim it as shipping damage 😅.

Since they gonna let someone else flip the bill - I’m betting that becomes your new full size spare now 😂

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Damn… it did that through the edge guard too! Whoever boxed it up did a bad inspection. Cause nuespeed boxing/shipping dept. is the ones who put it in the outer box- fed ex / ups just pics it up….

Foil hat time - This why they want you to buy a 3rd party shipping protection! They damage in house and claim it as shipping damage 😅.

Since they gonna let someone else flip the bill - I’m betting that becomes your new full size spare now 😂
I’m game for that

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Mine came with the plastic edge guards, just like Mr. Krazzy's pic.

I present to you….it happened in the warehouse pic
View attachment 281909View attachment 281910

That's wild. Still can't imagine how the hell that happened without someone noticing?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Mine came with the plastic edge guards, just like Mr. Krazzy's pic.

That's wild. Still can't imagine how the hell that happened without someone noticing?
Right? Well, tune in tomorrow for their reply

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
How did you feel about red wheels, everyday?
I think it takes the right red and the right wheels for it to look good. I judge every set of red wheels I see and I think most the time it looks cheap and tacky, but the type of cars you see them on are usually cheap and tacky. I always really liked the red wheels on my gti though. At the time I was really in love with candy apple red and couldn't get the idea out of my head for a while. I had smoked tails but they were fading so I replaced them with cherry red. If I had a white car I might be down to try blue wheels next, but I don't think I could do red wheels again.

This'll probably forever be my favorite picture, but I've been looking for a blue wall to park the rs3 next to. lol
1684893257440.png

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I think it takes the right red and the right wheels for it to look good. I judge every set of red wheels I see and I think most the time it looks cheap and tacky, but the type of cars you see them on are usually cheap and tacky. I always really liked the red wheels on my gti though. At the time I was really in love with candy apple red and couldn't get the idea out of my head for a while. I had smoked tails but they were fading so I replaced them with cherry red. If I had a white car I might be down to try blue wheels next, but I don't think I could do red wheels again.

This'll probably forever be my favorite picture, but I've been looking for a blue wall to park the rs3 next to. lol
View attachment 281925
Big thing with flashy or out of the box wheels is the stance too,, that looks GREAT above …stock height
,big gaps plus flashy red wheel = you entering Houston in donk territory 😂

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI

View attachment 281925

I’d rock those with my red accents for sure- sexy AF