GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Aren't you the guy who was pressing the point about extreme views on both sides being unacceptable?

Trump supported red flag laws IN GENERAL because he believes that sick people shouldn't be able to own guns. That doesn't mean he supports radical government agencies spying on you to determine who gets to own guns and who doesn't based on your politics. You are using the thing you railed against to make your point.
Well said. Red flag laws will be weaponized unless there are strict restrictions in using them, with an eye towards the Constitution. We all know Dems will throw those ethics out the window.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

npace

Autocross Champion
Are you going to continue arguing over why we're arguing, as if you're a woman, or just accept reality?

This all started when I pointed out that Trump supports red flag laws, and yes the hypocrites who would allow gun rights to vanish under Trump, are getting what they deserve. For you, pointing out these facts became an issue. The proof is there, period.
Lol. I took issue with the fact that you were lumping us all into a single category as Trump supporters, regardless of what article you posted. It could have been about the Space Force for all I care. I thought it was lazy for you, who got angry earlier about people boiling everything down to Trump, to boil us all down to being Trump supporters. Now do you fucking get it? Or are you going to be a misogynist and call me a woman again?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...-planted-bike-named-brandon-falls-google-maps
1658271769682.png

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1658257148777.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Here’s Why The Media Don’t Want You To Know About The Massive Protests Going On Around The Globe​

https://thefederalist.com/2022/07/1...e-massive-protests-going-on-around-the-globe/

Related.:

"Discontent with left-wing policy failures is triggering massive protests all over the world. Just don’t expect to read all about it in the New York Times."

Funny thing is that all this crap is a direct result of the capitalist economic system. So the real left is getting quite a chuckle from that article title.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI