GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Speculation is a tool of greed. Greed and political ineptness work out together just fine. What's not fine is that the leader of the supposedly greatest country on earth can't (or won't) do shit for his constituents, and we end up paying out of our worker pockets for all the shit they throw at us.

Speculation is just that, speculation, even you do it everyday without realizing it. The people in power have been very hostile to drilling oil, and the issue is only combounded by absolute terrible overseas policy and actions directly or indirectly causing several new wars.

gas prices and Biden.jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Speculation is just that, speculation, even you do it everyday without realizing it. The people in power have been very hostile to drilling oil, and the issue is only combounded by absolute terrible overseas policy and actions directly or indirectly causing several new wars.

View attachment 251399
I am a worker for higher that doesn't play at the stock exchange. I take no part in speculation.
The people in power have been fine buying foreign oil and paying for it with dummy paper. Why stop? :)

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Lol. Clowns galore. A musket is a super deadly weapon of war, amiright?

https://www.upworthy.com/military-general-explains-ar15-weapon-of-war
The .223/5.56 round is an anemic weapon in a combat situation. If I was in battle, or any SHTF scenario, I would feel very outgunned with an AR15—especially against standard combatants with armor and 30 caliber NATO rounds. I would be scrambling to get an enemy’s “weapon of war” asap and ditch the finicky diva 15.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Does any president?

It happened before with Clinton, it's not impossible to happen again under the right circumstances. Right now, Biden can't even rally his own party let alone get republicans onboard so it won't happen under him. It'll become more realistic once Trump wins.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
It happened before with Clinton, it's not impossible to happen again under the right circumstances. Right now, Biden can't even rally his own party let alone get republicans onboard so it won't happen under him. It'll become more realistic once Trump wins.
Perhaps all this gun crap is just the “Current Thing” now that Roe v Wade protests have gotten boring to the public attention span and Monkey Pox was a flop. Ukraine invasion seems like years ago.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
The .223/5.56 round is an anemic weapon in a combat situation. If I was in battle, or any SHTF scenario, I would feel very outgunned with an AR15—especially against standard combatants with armor and 30 caliber NATO rounds. I would be scrambling to get an enemy’s “weapon of war” asap and ditch the finicky diva 15.
Absolutely. I would be going for the 7.62x39, and something that can lay down dense automatic fire. An AR-15 is a range toy nowadays.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Absolutely. I would be going for the 7.62x39, and something that can lay down dense automatic fire. An AR-15 is a range toy nowadays.
A FAL, M1A, G3 anything autoloading in 308 really. Id take a beat up Cetme over the best Daniel Defense .223

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Well, the military is producing the new 6.8mm rounds, more effective and accurate at range than 5.56. Yet smaller and better in almost every way than the 7.62 commie rounds.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Perhaps all this gun crap is just the “Current Thing” now that Roe v Wade protests have gotten boring to the public attention span and Monkey Pox was a flop. Ukraine invasion seems like years ago.

Gun policy comes to the forefront every time there's a mass shooting. So unless one never happens again it's guaranteed to be something the next president will have to address.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Well, the military is producing the new 6.8mm rounds, more effective and accurate at range than 5.56. Yet smaller and better in almost every way than the 7.62 commie rounds.
Except allies and enemies munitions won’t have any compatibility when they’re humping and hunkering. I imagine they’ll be scavenging for the Vepr and Molot spoils. I’d still take a 308 (or x39) before that Sig stuff. The lightweight thing is cool though.