GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
It concerns me that the thread.....

I couldn't respond in time. If you're still around, this thread is only read by 5 people so the fake news they post here isn't going to change anything in the grand scheme of things. Don't stress over it.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Azov nazis have started surrendering en masse at the Azovstal' plant.

190284_600.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I couldn't respond in time. If you're still around, this thread is only read by 5 people so the fake news they post here isn't going to change anything in the grand scheme of things. Don't stress over it.
The fake news is on CNN, that's not here. People stress over CBS and FOX, not VW Golf off-topic threads.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Remember: a fucked up pos with the black sun that shoots up civilians in an american supermarket is BAD.

Nazis openly using nazi symbols such as the black sun in ukieland and committing war crimes against civilians for 8 years straight are resistance fighters. They are GOOD.

View attachment 249409
Do they not like the 5 guys that show their faces???

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

npace

Autocross Champion
Not sure what you mean. Twitter is shining a light on the retardation of the Biden administration. The .gov is too corrupt to fix itself.
He feels a need to comment on a tweet about the hypocrisy of the government, but has no problem with the Buffalo shooter being called a "mainstream republican". Tells me all I need to know about who's stupid and who isn't.

npace

Autocross Champion

npace

Autocross Champion
Are you one of the 5? Seems like you read it pretty frequently, but only comment when you think you have a zinger.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1652751321470.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I wasn't aware that the police were allowed to "order" anyone to take a psychiatric evaluation. I guess if the cops say so, then the Constitution doesn't matter. Public radio, but only for the left.
I think a simple psychiatric evaluation should be done prior to letting someone buy a gun. Especially of they threatened to shoot people up.