GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
if anything Dr Pepper is. I'm not a soda person (1x every couple of months) but Dr. Pepper is some addictive stuff. I'm willing to wager some Z Bucks that baby fetus is on that list of DP's 23 flavors
I've been dealing with my own addiction.

1651872714328.png

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
if anything Dr Pepper is. I'm not a soda person (1x every couple of months) but Dr. Pepper is some addictive stuff. I'm willing to wager some Z Bucks that baby fetus is on that list of DP's 23 flavors

You ever had Dublin Dr. Pepper? It's basically "Mexican" DP, made with real sugar. I know it's not as ubiquitously available as Mexican Coke, but idk how far outside of North Texas it was available. They stopped making it about 10 years ago, iirc.

It was genuine nectar of the gods.

A local-ish fried chicken place called Chicken Express had Dublin Dr. Pepper in their fountain machines.

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
There could be an entire fetus floating in a 2 liter of Pepsi, like a mushroom floating in kombucha, and I’d still drink the shit out of it.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

cb1111

You ever had Dublin Dr. Pepper? It's basically "Mexican" DP, made with real sugar. I know it's not as ubiquitously available as Mexican Coke, but idk how far outside of North Texas it was available. They stopped making it about 10 years ago, iirc.

It was genuine nectar of the gods.

A local-ish fried chicken place called Chicken Express had Dublin Dr. Pepper in their fountain machines.
If any of you drink coke, check your supermarkets for the bottles with the yellow tops. They made a batch with cane sugar for Passover and you might still find some in stores.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
My 2 favorites in one!!! I must try it.
It's ruined regular dr pepper for me. I've been drinking it since it came out and now regular dr pepper tastes like coke.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
They released a special edition dr p for the new Jurassic park. Dark berry. It's not bad, they have released it in the past for other special things. Tried some a few weeks ago, GFs mom works for coke so we get to try new things from time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.