GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

vu.

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf GTI (Sold)
Mark 8 GTI isn't as horrifying up close as I imagined.

The fog lights and wheels are of course, awful, but otherwise it looks pretty good up close(I'm being tortured at the dealership.) The exhaust tips are bigger than the mk.7 too so the rear looks pretty cool.

Other topic: For reference I consider $2.99 to be an acceptable price for a store brand dozen eggs.

Saw a grey one yesterday. At first I didn't like the similarities to the new Corolla, but it actually grew on me overtime so I'm all for the MK8. I reckon I'll buy one someday in the near future.

vu.

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf GTI (Sold)
Been MIA and only 14 pages behind, not bad at all!

I recently bought more hot sauces and will do another review when they arrive later this week lol.

sirnerdington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI S w/DSG
Been MIA and only 14 pages behind, not bad at all!

I recently bought more hot sauces and will do another review when they arrive later this week lol.
I've noticed they come in two types:
Hot *sauce*, where the flavor is still the main part and the heat is complimentary.
*Hot* sauce, where all your truck stop 'Anal Annihilator' brands come in and you're just in for the ride.

So far, my favorite of the first type is this one:
https://heatonist.com/products/heartbeat-hot-sauce-heatonist-4-lions-mane-piri-piri

Reactions: vu.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
should i get this?
1651689064984.png

vu.

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf GTI (Sold)
I've noticed they come in two types:
Hot *sauce*, where the flavor is still the main part and the heat is complimentary.
*Hot* sauce, where all your truck stop 'Anal Annihilator' brands come in and you're just in for the ride.

So far, my favorite of the first type is this one:
https://heatonist.com/products/heartbeat-hot-sauce-heatonist-4-lions-mane-piri-piri

That one was on my to-buy list. I think I will buy that one on my next purchase.

This one is my current favorite:
https://heatonist.com/collections/h...-scorpions-jekyll-hyde?variant=39423008735330

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Had not heard about this but that is insane...
Happened yesterday I think.

I remember hearing comedians say you were going to start seeing people rush comics on the stage after what Will did. I didn't really think that would happen. I really didn't think it'd happen this fast.

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
ive been meaning to vacuum behind mine so that the motor does not burn out.

how old is your fridge?

is the freezer cold?
top or bottom freezer? if answer is yes

if freezer ain't cold sorry it's summer and there's a supply crisis.

Pull it out, vacuum everything around it, and if it's more than 10 years old, pray that the replacement you want is in stock.

Fridge came with the place and is 17 years old. Top freezer. Freezer is still ice cold, but the fridge won't get any colder. I just remodeled the kitchen, so everything is probably as clean as it's been in this house in 30+ years.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Fridge came with the place and is 17 years old. Top freezer. Freezer is still ice cold, but the fridge won't get any colder. I just remodeled the kitchen, so everything is probably as clean as it's been in this house in 30+ years.
Most fridge/freezer combos run the compressor based on freezer temp, then push air from the freezer to the fridge using a damper or blower controlled by the fridge thermostat (or just a simple knob that opens/closes the damper on real cheap ones). Should be fixable assuming you can find the parts and the cost shouldn't be bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.