GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Mark 8 GTI isn't as horrifying up close as I imagined.

The fog lights and wheels are of course, awful, but otherwise it looks pretty good up close(I'm being tortured at the dealership.) The exhaust tips are bigger than the mk.7 too so the rear looks pretty cool.

Other topic: For reference I consider $2.99 to be an acceptable price for a store brand dozen eggs.

cb1111

The fog lights and wheels are of course, awful, but otherwise it looks pretty good up close(I'm being tortured at the dealership.) The exhaust tips are bigger than the mk.7 too so the rear looks pretty cool.

Other topic: For reference I consider $2.99 to be an acceptable price for a store brand dozen eggs.
Yeah, I saw one a few days ago in the wild. It was moving so I didn't see the awful wheels. The fog lights are fugly, but the rest looks pretty good.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.

I've only seen 1 so far, and it was in that yellow color, and I was sitting at a bar and saw it driving by. I pointed it out to the guys I was with and they were both like, oh I thought that was a hyundai.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
What's a fair asking price for a used mk6 aftermarket downpipe

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
It's definitely not Veloster ugly.

20220504_124233.jpg
20220504_124223.jpg

Wheels and the reflector are horrible.

Otherwise, I like it.

My phone is old as hell so apologies for the pics (and my finger sneaking in)

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Every time I go down an IASIP clip rabbit hole on YouTube, I'm reminded how brilliant that show is. It's the Seinfeld of this generation, and arguably the greatest sitcom\comedy show to be made. While getting a little long in the tooth, South Park has definitely given it a run for it's money though for that title.
Seinfeld is the grand daddy though. I would argue Chappelle's Show was the best.
dave-chappelle-prince.gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
If it has a cat it might be worth it just to scrap yard it.

I was under the impression most aftermarket cats aren't worth scrapping.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I like the MK8 - saw one at the dealership when I was grabbing a seal for my LPFP. Sales guy said you'd have to wait an entire year for it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.