GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

npace

Autocross Champion
I wish I could say you were wrong about that. The Conservative Majority on the Supreme Court has a well-known disdain for federal agencies, especially when those federal agencies are effecting policy under a Democratic Administration. As such, if such a case were able to get cert by the Supreme Court, then it may be more of a coin toss on the outcome. Roberts and the Lib judges only account for 4 votes.
The Supreme Court is non-partisan, and the "Conservative Majority" is a myth pushed by the MSM because they want people to be mad at the fact that they enforce the Constitution. You know how I know this? Because Chief Justice Roberts was appointed by Bush, and he upheld, among other things, Obamacare. The fact that they are striking down laws passed by Congress more recently only demonstrates the totalitarian power grab that they escalated in 2020. Abortion is a hot button issue right now, and that gets all the press, but only because it distracts people from the real problem, which is the erosion of your rights at the hands of justices who don't know what a woman is.

Last edited:

npace

Autocross Champion
I wish I could say you were wrong about that. The Conservative Majority on the Supreme Court has a well-known disdain for federal agencies, especially when those federal agencies are effecting policy under a Democratic Administration. As such, if such a case were able to get cert by the Supreme Court, then it may be more of a coin toss on the outcome. Roberts and the Lib judges only account for 4 votes.
Meh. I have a well-known disdain for federal agencies. All of them violate the Constitution and only stop when they get put in their place by a court. It's called checks and balances. It's almost like someone thought that this kind of thing could happen, and that we should have 3 Separate, but equally powerful, branches of government.

npace

Autocross Champion
If it's not about politics, then why do Democrats and Republicans fight so viciously to pick the next justice? If SCOTUS judges just "call balls and strikes" as Robert's famously claimed, then why did Mitch McConnell refuse to even allow Merrick Garland get an up or down vote after Scalia died?
Because they can sway votes by grandstanding, dummy!

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
I think Trump already beat me to that one
Image-1.jpeg

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI MK7
The Supreme Court is non-partisan, and the "Conservative Majority" is a myth pushed by the MSM because they want people to be mad at the fact that they enforce the Constitution. You know how I know this? Because Chief Justice Roberts was appointed by Bush, and he upheld, among other things, Obamacare. The fact that they are striking down laws passed by Congress more recently only demonstrates the totalitarian power grab that they escalated in 2020. Abortion is a hot button issue right now, and that gets all the press, but only because it distracts people from the real problem, which is the erosion of your rights at the hands of justices who don't know what a woman is.
Justice Roberts is most certainly partisan, just significantly less so that then other conservatives on the bench. The temp range goes from Roberts to Thomas. Thomas is a joke - one of the most partisan judges to ever sit on the SCOTUS bench. Alito isn't too far behind Thomas, which is another W Bush pick. You're fooling yourself, and showing you're own partisanship claiming there is no conservative majority. Also, overturning Roe v Wade is a further erosion of our rights. It's interesting how conservatives and libertarians can justify opposing federal agencies while at the same time having no problem encouraging the federal govt to enter a woman's vagina and uterus, as well as telling gay people they can't get married. A true libertarian would not believe in such govt interventions.

Reactions: WAP

VoodooDoll

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI MK7
Sounds like a fair sentence for digging up dirt about government actions against its own people.
That's not close to being accurate. Show me one example where Assange provided direct evidence that the US govt was deliberately spying on its own people in order to "dig up dirt?"

The reality, when you get back on Earth, is that the govt is authorized to monitor foreign communications and sometimes those foreign communications involve US citizens. If, for ex, you have the 9/11 hijackers living in the United States and they're emailing Osama bin Landen, do you really want to tell the US govt / CIA that they can't monitor that conversation, because it may involve a US citizen? I think most of the 9/11 hijackers were here on travel visas, but still, do you want to protect an email between a potential foreign spy or terrorist just because that person is emailing a US citizen?

Sounds kinda dumb to me. Sounds like partly got us into the 9/11 hijackings in the first place.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I think judge Brown was an excellent pick. At the same time, I think the next nominee should be LGBTQ (openly), regardless of skin color or sex.
You are exactly what's wrong with America.
2% of the population identifies as LGBTQbert, I would guess a smaller fraction of that become justices. You want to give them disproportionate power over the whole population, just because of sexual preference???

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I wonder if it really was “The Trump Vaccine” as pre election mainstream left called it. Everyone who took it seems to be unable to go a day without mentioning him
And so many that swore they would never take 'Trump's' vaccine can't wait to get dose 4.