• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Some do, chirps like song birds

Two types, water heater tank. These are cheaper but use more energy to keep the water warm.
higher end will be instant heated water. Yes an outlet is needed. I installed one in the side of the vanity next to the crapper. Used an LED outlet to give the bathroom a soft glow at night.

mine has 5 levels of pressure from gentile squirt to pressure wash the driveway. Also has thin focused stream to a more gentile diffuse spray. Also has wand fore/aft oscillation to move the spray, and pulsing pressure. The want has 5 settings for fore and aft position. There are then a couple features for the ladies, or to clean your taint.

I have an air dryer with adjustable temp. Takes about 2-3min to do a full dry. I use it for 1 min to knock the bulk of the water off then 3-4 squares of TP to do a final dry and QC.

When you walk up it warms the seat and sprays the bowel with water that’s been given a positive charge to help prevent any shit from sticking to the bowel. Once you are done it self-cleans the wand, then sprays the bowel again to keep it clean. We also have two user settings outside of the “default” so my and the wife’s pressure, position, and temp preferences are stored. Also has setting to remember the times it’s used to keep it ready to rock then, and in a lower power mode in less used times of day.

Sounds like its powered by a plutonium-powered nuclear fission reactor!?..... :unsure:

Does it hit 88mph???................;)

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Some do, chirps like song birds

mine has 5 levels of pressure from gentile squirt to pressure wash the driveway.
1. a programmable sound of a bear roaring would speed the process up

2. that isn't Kosher

really tho this was an informative post for this boomer

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
So you’re waiting an extra 2-3mins for your ass hairs to get blow dried, and then still need to follow up with paper!
Wet wipes with a side lean is a quicker pit stop. 😂

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
So you’re waiting an extra 2-3mins for your ass hairs to get blow dried, and then still need to follow up with paper!
Wet wipes with a side lean is a quicker pit stop. 😂

2-3 min gets you dry, I too won’t wait for that. I hit the blower for a few seconds, then mop up with only a few squares.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You ever tried barrel aged gin? It's awesome (even if it isn't technically gin).

Have not use gin for mixing, barrel aged I stick to wine, rum, and scotch.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
"So after all that you're still sticking your hand in the toilet water to check your asshole? No thanks" - jay, probably

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
He was a special guest at a live version of Rocky Horror that I saw (maybe early 90's?). He ranted for 15 minutes about how he got screwed out of the $ for his hit album. Not a fan but I owned that album and it is a good song

File under coincidence: guess what I had for dinner last night?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
He was a special guest at a live version of Rocky Horror that I saw (maybe early 90's?). He ranted for 15 minutes about how he got screwed out of the $ for his hit album. Not a fan but I owned that album and it is a good song

File under coincidence: guess what I had for dinner last night?

Bowel cake?

Status
Not open for further replies.