GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Used Car Prices Keep Getting More Shocking

turbo_dreams

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
The ones who are coming out of college with no debt, excluding scholarships obviously, are the ones who lived at home and went to a JC and then transferred to a 4 year university while still staying at home and worked jobs also.
I lived at home, didn't dorm, worked full time, went to a community college for 2 years, then transferred to a 4 year school. I have a modest, but not small amount of student debt.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Still about as south as you can get in FL.

Geographically, that's Key West. Politically, Duval went to Biden, so not so sure your right there either.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
None of what you just said supports your earlier comments, so not sure what your point is? My DIL wasn't in a sorority, worked, lived modesty.

Not going to CC doesn't mean you drank too many lattes and did keg stands.

If you're saying CC is a great way for a lot of kids to get the first couple years of core studies out of the way less expensively, I 100% agree.

The rest of what you've said is just petty nonsense and you seem to have a chip on your shoulder about not starting at a 4 year university.
Not in the slightest. I got ahead of my peers and got done cheaply. I love what I do for a living and was happy with the opportunities I had. Don’t be so quick to assume.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
The govt paid for my tuition/fees, gave me money to buy books, and paid me to attend classes.. $1600/mo.

On top of that I pulled about $20k in fed loans. 4yrs after I graduated the loans were forgiven.

🤣

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not in the slightest. I got ahead of my peers and got done cheaply. I love what I do for a living and was happy with the opportunities I had. Don’t be so quick to assume.

I'm not assuming, you keep talking about students at 4 year universities in massive generalizations in a derisive manner. Obviously someone touched your no no spot.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
It's no more Southern and the California central valley. 🤷‍♂️

I’d agree. Northern Florida is quite like the Central Valley…. Greater area is fairly right end, the large cities/population centers are left.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I'm not assuming, you keep talking about students at 4 year universities in massive generalizations in a derisive manner. Obviously someone touched your no no spot.
I don’t keep talking, I made one (1) original, singular comment about it. You’re the one who keeps bringing it up.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don’t keep talking, I made one (1) original, singular comment about it. You’re the one who keeps bringing it up.

I can't hear you over my latte.