GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Ahh right that's clearer...

I still don't know what data he's using as this is the UK ONS data for England only, between 2nd January 2021 & 24th September 2021. As you can see having both doses of the vaccine reduces the chances of being killed by COVID. So having the vaccine is better than not having it...

View attachment 231093
How do you know that? Are we certain those who had been vaccinated would have died after being infected or not vaccinated? No, nobody knows.

"What we’re starting to see now is an uptick in hospitalizations among people who’ve been vaccinated but not boosted," Fauci said Tuesday. "It’s a significant proportion, but not the majority by any means."

Last edited:

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I'm like really late to the game here. What I can tell from my own experiences and reading how Israel fared, that the vaccines lost a considerable amount of protection, especially for old people. Back in January my cousin and her husband got vaccinated, the same one they use in Israel. He died from Covid about 2 months ago. My cousin was pretty sick. Thanks, FDA, for not approving boosters sooner, and why has Moderna still not been granted a Biologic License? All I hear is, they need to have more data. Yet they are approving almost everything else where there's less data.

Of course more people, especially older ones are being hospitalized and dying in the U.S., we were the first ones that got the shots. And on top of that, it's been shown that waiting longer than 3-4 weeks between the mRNA shots would have been better. I have a friend in Canada who had to wait 2-3 months for his second Pfizer because of shortages of the vaccine. As it turns out he's better off. More people have died since the vaccine than before the vaccine. They say Delta is more contagious but still relaxed mask requirements. I'm as red as anyone, and if I were as young as the average GTI owner I probably wouldn't care as much. Watch, in 6 months if the numbers show the boosters are wearing off the FDA will again take 12 months to approve the next booster. So who is blame, the public or the Government? You know I would vote.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
How do you know that? Are we certain those who had been vaccinated would have died after being infected out not vaccinated? No, nobody knows.

"What we’re starting to see now is an uptick in hospitalizations among people who’ve been vaccinated but not boosted," Fauci said Tuesday. "It’s a significant proportion, but not the majority by any means."
It's early. Wait between now and mid-January.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm like really late to the game here. What I can tell from my own experiences and reading how Israel fared, that the vaccines lost a considerable amount of protection, especially for old people. Back in January my cousin and her husband got vaccinated, the same one they use in Israel. He died from Covid about 2 months ago. My cousin was pretty sick. Thanks, FDA, for not approving boosters sooner, and why has Moderna still not been granted a Biologic License? All I hear is, they need to have more data. Yet they are approving almost everything else where there's less data.

Of course more people, especially older ones are being hospitalized and dying in the U.S., we were the first ones that got the shots. And on top of that, it's been shown that waiting longer than 3-4 weeks between the mRNA shots would have been better. I have a friend in Canada who had to wait 2-3 months for his second Pfizer because of shortages of the vaccine. As it turns out he's better off. More people have died since the vaccine than before the vaccine. They say Delta is more contagious but still relaxed mask requirements. I'm as red as anyone, and if I were as young as the average GTI owner I probably wouldn't care as much. Watch, in 6 months if the numbers show the boosters are wearing off the FDA will again take 12 months to approve the next booster. So who is blame, the public or the Government? You know I would vote.
I like your post. I don't think boosters are the answer though, Israel saw a huge spike in deaths after shot 3, and are already on shot 4. The CDC has no records of a COVID recovered, naturally immune person becoming reinfected. For all the disparaging talk of natural immunity, they have no case against it. In fact, it was common knowledge until recently that prior infection confers the best protection. I personally know of a number of 'vaccinated' people who have been infected, some multiple times, some dead. It's not the silver bullet they make it out to be, and the gestapo tactics they are using for people to take the jab are suspicious to say the least.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@golfdave they are suppressing the vaccinated deaths data...the 'latest release' stops at September 24. If you look at that graph, you can see the trend begins favoring the unvaccinated. Vaccinated deaths on the rise.
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...thsoccurringbetween2januaryand24september2021
1637538294582.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I know that & never stated otherwise. I was just giving a precis of treatments against smallpox.

Like I said it depends on where you start from. If you decide to start from 1796 when a smallpox vaccine was first created in the UK or even say the early 19th century when some European countries made an effort to mass vaccinate, you are still looking at circa 180yrs to eradicate smallpox.

Or if you want to take the 20th century modern vaccinations only then you are looking at Leslie Collier's (UK again) vaccine from the 1940-1950's which became the standard form of the vaccine adapted by the WHO when the WHO initiated its global smallpox eradication campaign around 1967.

So from 1967 to 1978 is 11yrs ...& we're only a couple of years into Covid....got a few more years to do!!

As for comparing COVID to flu......HORRAY!!!...another person who "gets it"......the way it spreads on your exhaust breath is like the flu...the way it adapts & spreads etc is like the flu....However, it is not the flu & it causes more damage to the lungs etc. than the flu ever did even before "flu jabs"....

Yes, flu used to kill loads of people, & still does in its various forms, just COVID is way worse in terms of damage to the body if you survive a bad case of it.

The problem that has occurred in the Governments & press around the world is that whilst saying "its like the flu" is wrong its partially correct (as above). Calling it "like the flu" also plays down the more aggressive effects of COVID if you catch it. Catch -22 they don't want to panic everybody...then they have to panic everybody as the medical lot are seeing the hospitals swamped & then the industry's want everybody to spend money to "save the economy" so they tell everybody "take the mask off & party"...

That's the problem with most modern societies...money first...people last...
Smallpox vaccinations predate late 18th century Britain.
I was referring to a concerted effort, not isolated instances. In any case the so called covid vax is a sham.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Smallpox vaccinations predate late 18th century Britain.
I was referring to a concerted effort, not isolated instances. In any case the so called covid vax is a sham.
Except for the J&J one you are correct. And I haven't read how effective J&J is.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Except for the J&J one you are correct. And I haven't read how effective J&J is.
I suspect no more effective than a working immune system.