GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

npace

Autocross Champion
I've never seen anyone so prejudiced against a political party. So closed minded and ignorant. At times in my life I was registered Republican and at times Democrat and flipped a few times but now I'm an independent and don't agree with either party enough to be registered with that party.
This is why the new political playbook is to shut out viewpoints from the opposing side. Rather than having to hear an idea you don't like, you can call someone a racist, a biggot, transphobic, homophobic, or something else so that you don't have to actually come up with a better idea. It's the basis of cancel culture. For liberals, within their circle they just have to call someone a republican. Then the media caricature of a fat, middle aged white man with a maga hat and a real camo shirt pops into their head, and they dismiss the person as a stupid redneck. @MagicMK is proof of what happens at some of our "higher learning" institutions with regard to this. Some of these schools actually have "free speech zones" so that students don't have to hear things that might offend them or that they might not like. The really stupid thing about this is that the whole country is a free speech zone, as guaranteed by the first amendment.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Huh? People don't get measles because public schools ALL require measles vaccination prior to entry. That's why measles doesn't spread... because almost everyone in the United States is vaccinated against measles. You're using a poor/false example to justify not getting vaccinated against COVID. Eventually, COVID vaccination will be mandatory at all public schools... it's coming, eventually. Also, trying to overturn a democratic election by threatening governors and local poll workers and lower level elected officials is a "power grab." Mandating a vaccine for public health is far from a power grab. I mean, really, what "power" does anyone obtain by everyone being vaccinated? If anything, Democrats requiring the larger number of unvaccinated Republicans to get vaccinated actually saves more Republicans... which, unfortunately, will likely vote more Republicans into office. So, if there was a true power grab, then I'd think a Democratic President would forbid anyone that was registered Republican to get the vaccine in hopes that more of them would die... now that would be a power grab.

My multibillion dollar employer required no vax proof when hiring. Now they will bar people from working if they don't the covid vax. Makes sense.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
So your ignorant assumptive ass believes a political affiliation is indicative of one's race? Bro, go buy a box of rocks because youre shit just got way too heavy for me.

You have also said majority of those who are anti vaccine are Republican. So as you have also said before, 1+1=2. So let me get this straight 1 Anti vaccine means Republican plus 1 white means Republican which then should mean equals 2 to be anti vaccine and white means Republican. Correct me if I am wrong but aren't a lot of black Americans anti vaccine? Does that make them white and Republican?

Most of the anti covid vax folks i know are not reps. But what do i know with one master's instead of two.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
From NPR, risk to children of serious illness from covid is as low as it is from the flu: https://www.npr.org/sections/health...-from-covid-19-is-as-low-as-it-is-for-the-flu

From the FDA fact sheet, 86% of children who received a covid vaccine suffered an adverse reaction: https://www.fda.gov/media/144413/download
This is far higher than the rate of children who suffered symptoms from actually getting covid.

From the Mayo Clinic "Most children have mild symptoms or no symptoms." from getting covid. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...ronavirus-in-babies-and-children/art-20484405.

My guess is that most parents won't subject their kids to a shot when the risk of adverse effects is higher than the risk from the actual disease.
My nephew started at a new school this year and was already sent home to self isolate due to some contact tracing bs. He tested negative every time. I'm still not convinced that guy is a real person lol. He can't be that moronic, probably trolls a bunch of right leaning facebook accounts in his free time.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
My nephew started at a new school this year and was already sent home to self isolate due to some contact tracing bs. He tested negative every time. I'm still not convinced that guy is a real person lol. He can't be that moronic, probably trolls a bunch of right leaning facebook accounts in his free time.

Oh yes he can.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Huh? People don't get measles because public schools ALL require measles vaccination prior to entry. That's why measles doesn't spread... because almost everyone in the United States is vaccinated against measles. You're using a poor/false example to justify not getting vaccinated against COVID. Eventually, COVID vaccination will be mandatory at all public schools... it's coming, eventually. Also, trying to overturn a democratic election by threatening governors and local poll workers and lower level elected officials is a "power grab." Mandating a vaccine for public health is far from a power grab. I mean, really, what "power" does anyone obtain by everyone being vaccinated? If anything, Democrats requiring the larger number of unvaccinated Republicans to get vaccinated actually saves more Republicans... which, unfortunately, will likely vote more Republicans into office. So, if there was a true power grab, then I'd think a Democratic President would forbid anyone that was registered Republican to get the vaccine in hopes that more of them would die... now that would be a power grab.
There have been measles outbreaks among fully vaccinated communities, just saying.
The measles is like the chicken pox, our grandparents would go to measles parties...Brady Bunch had an episode about it. In fact, most diseases we vaccinate for are mild and resolve on their own in a week.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
There have been measles outbreaks among fully vaccinated communities, just saying.
The measles is like the chicken pox, our grandparents would go to measles parties...Brady Bunch had an episode about it. In fact, most diseases we vaccinate for are mild and resolve on their own in a week.
Curious if you had the chicken pox will you get the shingles shots when you reach that age.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Actually, yes, at least all of the people I saw in that video that were white are likely Republican. Absolutely.
There's 750 workers that walked out...surely women, blacks, latinos, asians among them. Various political ideologies. You are insanely narrow minded.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Curious if you had the chicken pox will you get the shingles shots when you reach that age.
Yes I had chicken pox, no I will never get the shingles shot.
Guess what one of the popular side effects is? SHINGLES.