GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Notice: no one in here screams bloody murder over all the insane shit wikileaks has uncovered, no one screams bloody murder over the detaining of Assange.
Their silence is deafening.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Speaking of consistency, if you believe "life" starts at conception... btw, why conception, why not life starts at every unfertilized egg, or every time you splooge into a napkin?... but I digress. Okay, if "life," as you define it, starts at conception, then what's you position on fertility clinics? I'm sure you realize they take numerous eggs from the potential future mother and then refrigerate/freeze them until they are ready to attempt insertion into that same woman. Many of the fertilized eggs do not implant. Should there be a funeral and a manslaughter investigation for every fertilized egg that does NOT result in a full term pregnancy and birth? What about the fertilized eggs at the Fertility Clinic that end up never being used? If they are all "lives," then what do you do with THEM? What happens if the power goes out at the clinic and many of the fertilized eggs "die?" Then what... is this now a mass killing/homicide investigation?

I think a lot of anti-abortion people want their proverbial cake and eat it too. Hey, we're Pro Life! Oh wait, what, you want to execute a 15 y/o charged as an adult in Texas... kill him! An eye for an eye! What, raise taxes to give poor people health care so they might not die of easily treatable medical issues... screw that, everyone for themselves! But, if you get raped and impregnated due to that rape, damn it, you're gonna have that baby (even if you realize you're pregnant within a month), because I'm "Pro Life!?"

Again, back to the fertility clinic. Do you want to outlaw fertility clinics then... because they can't guaranty the "safety" of fertilized eggs? What about the fertilized eggs that are never used... in your "life starts at conception" world, what do you do with the fertilized eggs? Most people that claim to be Pro Life will usually try to weasel out of this question because they can see the hypocrisy trap coming from a mile away... but their refusal to answer only seems to be an affirmation of their hypocrisy.
This is extra stupid. Fertility clinics are trying to help you get pregnant. Literally the complete opposite of abortion.
You can't compare an active pregnancy to some low sperm count cuck like GTIfan that needs help impregnating his wife.
What happens to embryos? That's up to the donors. I have friends in Atlanta that just had their second kid, it took many tries and they are still deciding to what to do with the ones in cryo.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Theology -- the study of the nature of God and religious belief.

Nice try.
Semantics...the point remains the same. You're just a cretin who argues for the sake of arguing...how old are you?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1631112596408.png

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
^ Indoctrination Case study #1
You work awfully hard to disprove the existence of God, so much so it is in your user name. It is almost as though that in itself is your religion. What's wrong, mom and dad not hug you enough?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Many consider masturbation a sin as well, because it's the "deliberate wasting of the seed of life." Hypocrites (who also masturbate) want every ejaculation to result in a tax paying citizen, so that the indoctrination, control, and financial machine of theology can persist.
That is a stretch considering women do not ovulate 24/7.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
This is extra stupid. Fertility clinics are trying to help you get pregnant. Literally the complete opposite of abortion.
You can't compare an active pregnancy to some low sperm count cuck like GTIfan that needs help impregnating his wife.
What happens to embryos? That's up to the donors. I have friends in Atlanta that just had their second kid, it took many tries and they are still deciding to what to do with the ones in cryo.
I read on Twitter that Satanic Democrats will pay good $ for them to puree and drink in order to prolong their lives (also I assume some sex thing)

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion

Extra stupid? Was my entire hypocrisy example lost on you? The previous poster stated that "life starts at conception." Do you agree with that - yes or no? If you agree, then the question becomes (as an ex), what about the unused *fertilized eggs* at fertility clinics. If you support fertility clinics *AND* believe that hundreds of human lives are living in those refrigerators at the fertility clinic... then what do you do with the fertilized eggs that are unused? You called my quandary extra stupid, yet you completely failed to address the moral hypocrisy that underpins the argument... how do you have your Pro Life cake and eat it, too?

Here's another example for you - if you prefer (please provide an actual answer this time):
“Whenever abortion comes up, I have a question I've been asking for ten years now of the 'Life begins at Conception' crowd. In ten years, no one has EVER answered it honestly,” Tomlinson tweeted.

He goes on to explain a scenario whereby you are in a fertility clinic when the fire alarm goes off. Before you escape, you have the option to save either a five-year-old child who is pleading for help, or a container of 1000 viable human embryos.

“Do you A) save the child, or B) save the thousand embryos?“ he asks.

“There is no 'C.' 'C' means you all die.”

In a decade of asking the question, Tomlinson claims he has never had an honest response from people opposed to abortion.

“They will never answer honestly, because we all instinctively understand the right answer is ”A.“

“A human child is worth more than a thousand embryos. Or ten thousand. Or a million. Because they are not the same, not morally, not ethically, not biologically,” he tweeted.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Speaking of consistency, if you believe "life" starts at conception... btw, why conception, why not life starts at every unfertilized egg, or every time you splooge into a napkin?... but I digress.
because that's not how babies are made. if i "splooge" in the shower should i expect a baby to come crawling out my drain 9 months later? how tf do you expect anyone to take the rest of your wall of text serious when you start it off that asinine?

and "why conception?" because the basic fundamentals of embryology

Last edited:

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
because that's not how babies are made. if i splooge in the shower should i expect a baby to come crawling out my drain 9 months later? how tf do you expect anyone to take the rest of your wall of text serious when you start it off like that lmao.

"why conception?" because that's the basic fundamentals of embryology. do yourself a favor and google "when does life begin"

Come on, I was pretty clear in my previous post. You're either missing it because you did not understand what I meant, or you're pretending like you don't understand.

My point is why does it have to be a *fertilized egg?* I mean, at some point that one single sperm and that one single egg are going to be fertilized and be a human baby, correct? So, let's pretend you can take a time machine and you beat your meat to Ainsley Earhardt. You now splooge your future baby into a Kleenex because you were so hot and bothered by the latest Fox & Friends episode. You've now "killed" the sperm that would have made your future baby. Why is it only a fertilized egg that matters and not the sperm and the egg that will make up that future baby?

Now do you follow me? Or, in your definition of "fertilized egg," do you not want to go down the potential hypocrisy road that leads to having to contemplate why a fertilized egg is life, but prior to that one single sperm entering that egg... that's NOT life?

Btw, as an aside, if you get a woman pregnant. If that embryo is now a baby and you are not married. Should she be able to make you pay child support from the date of conception? I mean, she may want to quit her job so she can focus on having the baby and therefore need extra child support money to cover all of the hospital bills as well as her personal expenses such as food and rent. Should men be responsible for child support from conception?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Come on, I was pretty clear in my previous post. You're either missing it because you did not understand what I meant, or you're pretending like you don't understand.

My point is why does it have to be a *fertilized egg?* I mean, at some point that one single sperm and that one single egg are going to be fertilized and be a human baby, correct? So, let's pretend you can take a time machine and you beat your meat to Ainsley Earhardt. You now splooge your future baby into a Kleenex because you were so hot and bothered by the latest Fox & Friends episode. You've now "killed" the sperm that would have made your future baby. Why is it only a fertilized egg that matters and not the sperm and the egg that will make up that future baby?

Now do you follow me? Or, in your definition of "fertilized egg," do you not want to go down the potential hypocrisy road that leads to having to contemplate why a fertilized egg is life, but prior to that one single sperm entering that egg... that's NOT life?

Btw, as an aside, if you get a woman pregnant. If that embryo is now a baby and you are not married. Should she be able to make you pay child support from the date of conception? I mean, she may want to quit her job so she can focus on having the baby and therefore need extra child support money to cover all of the hospital bills as well as her personal expenses such as food and rent. Should men be responsible for child support from conception?
you're really asking why don't i consider an unfertilized egg a human life?

same reason as why i don't smoke the seeds

good luck with your mental disability

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
so it's only a sin at certain times of the month?

asking for a friend....I'm still going to Hell
What is a sin? Having sex with your wife when she is not ovulating? Have never read that in the bible. Old Testament speaks to being unclean if you pull out and bust a nut on the floor as well as other circumstances. I would encourage you, or anyone else for that matter, to take a look in the Old Testament. I do not recall which book it is in at the top of my head but it is in there.

Last edited: