GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Data for ages 12-15 is 'insufficient to support a favorable benefit-risk determination.'
I'll translate for you, the vaccine does more harm than good for kids. They were never at risk.

1631104276945.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
San Antonio mask study, US Army Institute of Surgical Research: "No reduction in per-population daily mortality, hospital bed, ICU bed, or ventilator occupancy of COVID-19-positive patients attributable to the implementation of a mask-wearing mandate."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8395971/

Again, the control groups aren't control groups, because cities imposed mandates.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Data for ages 12-15 is 'insufficient to support a favorable benefit-risk determination.'
I'll translate for you, the vaccine does more harm than good for kids. They were never at risk.

View attachment 224750
Actually, I'll translate for you:
A sample size of 100 isn't sufficient to draw statistically significant conclusions about efficacy or side effects.

That's what that paragraph actually says.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Actually, I'll translate for you:
A sample size of 100 isn't sufficient to draw statistically significant conclusions about efficacy or side effects.

That's what that paragraph actually says.
Wrong. They use similarly low numbers to say the vaccine works. It's all sketchy at best.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Fetus at 20 weeks...Roe vs Wade says it's ok to kill her.
For those that never got the 'birds and the bees talk,' this is how people are made.

1631105597921.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Still no brain activity. Still none of your business.

Reactions: WAP

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
that's where you're objectively wrong, life starts at conception.
i don't care if you're pro-abortion but at least acknowledge what it is: ending a human life

View attachment 224429
https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html#:~:text=Life Begins at Fertilization with the Embryo's Conception&text="Development%20of%20the%20embryo%20begins,together%20they%20form%20a%20zygote."&text="Human%20development%20begins%20after%20the,known%20as%20fertilization%20(conception).
Speaking of consistency, if you believe "life" starts at conception... btw, why conception, why not life starts at every unfertilized egg, or every time you splooge into a napkin?... but I digress. Okay, if "life," as you define it, starts at conception, then what's you position on fertility clinics? I'm sure you realize they take numerous eggs from the potential future mother and then refrigerate/freeze them until they are ready to attempt insertion into that same woman. Many of the fertilized eggs do not implant. Should there be a funeral and a manslaughter investigation for every fertilized egg that does NOT result in a full term pregnancy and birth? What about the fertilized eggs at the Fertility Clinic that end up never being used? If they are all "lives," then what do you do with THEM? What happens if the power goes out at the clinic and many of the fertilized eggs "die?" Then what... is this now a mass killing/homicide investigation?

I think a lot of anti-abortion people want their proverbial cake and eat it too. Hey, we're Pro Life! Oh wait, what, you want to execute a 15 y/o charged as an adult in Texas... kill him! An eye for an eye! What, raise taxes to give poor people health care so they might not die of easily treatable medical issues... screw that, everyone for themselves! But, if you get raped and impregnated due to that rape, damn it, you're gonna have that baby (even if you realize you're pregnant within a month), because I'm "Pro Life!?"

Again, back to the fertility clinic. Do you want to outlaw fertility clinics then... because they can't guaranty the "safety" of fertilized eggs? What about the fertilized eggs that are never used... in your "life starts at conception" world, what do you do with the fertilized eggs? Most people that claim to be Pro Life will usually try to weasel out of this question because they can see the hypocrisy trap coming from a mile away... but their refusal to answer only seems to be an affirmation of their hypocrisy.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Speaking of consistency, if you believe "life" starts at conception... btw, why conception, why not life starts at every unfertilized egg, or every time you splooge into a napkin?... but I digress. Okay, if "life," as you define it, starts at conception, then what's you position on fertility clinics? I'm sure you realize they take numerous eggs from the potential future mother and then refrigerate/freeze them until they are ready to attempt insertion into that same woman. Many of the fertilized eggs do not implant. Should there be a funeral and a manslaughter investigation for every fertilized egg that does NOT result in a full term pregnancy and birth? What about the fertilized eggs at the Fertility Clinic that end up never being used? If they are all "lives," then what do you do with THEM? What happens if the power goes out at the clinic and many of the fertilized eggs "die?" Then what... is this now a mass killing/homicide investigation?

I think a lot of anti-abortion people want their proverbial cake and eat it too. Hey, we're Pro Life! Oh wait, what, you want to execute a 15 y/o charged as an adult in Texas... kill him! An eye for an eye! What, raise taxes to give poor people health care so they might not die of easily treatable medical issues... screw that, everyone for themselves! But, if you get raped and impregnated due to that rape, damn it, you're gonna have that baby (even if you realize you're pregnant within a month), because I'm "Pro Life!?"

Again, back to the fertility clinic. Do you want to outlaw fertility clinics then... because they can't guaranty the "safety" of fertilized eggs? What about the fertilized eggs that are never used... in your "life starts at conception" world, what do you do with the fertilized eggs? Most people that claim to be Pro Life will usually try to weasel out of this question because they can see the hypocrisy trap coming from a mile away... but their refusal to answer only seems to be an affirmation of their hypocrisy.
Many consider masturbation a sin as well, because it's the "deliberate wasting of the seed of life." Hypocrites (who also masturbate) want every ejaculation to result in a tax paying citizen, so that the indoctrination, control, and financial machine of theology can persist.

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Edit

It’s easier to be pro-birth than it is to be pro-life.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP