GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Apparently…it’s now you.
I don't take any of this seriously.

I just don't think it's appropriate to bring up his kids, or feel sorry for them, or insinuate they're in danger or not being raised right. That isn't anyone else's business and you can just put those thoughts in your pocket.

Or you can act like a jerk. I don't care either way.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

I just don't think it's appropriate to bring up his kids, or feel sorry for them, or insinuate they're in danger or not being raised right. That isn't anyone else's business and you can just put those thoughts in your pocket.

I disagree when kids health is being jeopardized.

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Edit

Or…if this thread upsets you to such a degree, you could always opt out of it.

“anything goes right?” -zrick, July 23, 2020, page 1.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
What a juicy false equivalence.

Dude, really? I take a break for a long weekend and y'all are losing your minds about a man checking his watch -- a man who has almost every single day planned to the singular minute?
This is the tan suit bullshit all over again.
He was checking his watch so he wouldn't miss his nap time. 😂

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I disagree when kids health is being jeopardized.
I don't think Zrick’s wife would tolerate anything that could hurt their children's health. And we have no idea how much or if any of the stuff Zrick has posted in this thread is practiced at his home.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Or…if this thread upsets you to such a degree, you could always opt out of it.

“anything goes right?” -zrick, July 23, 2020, page 1.
I'll just tell you what I told the Invisible man in a similar situation.

You'll find more success in talking down to people when you stay on the high road.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I don't think Zrick’s wife would tolerate anything that could hurt their children's health. And we have no idea how much or if any of the stuff Zrick has posted in this thread is practiced at his home.
Exactly.

Rickety is playing a character here.

We don't have any idea what actually goes on at his house. Unless GTIfan got that drone up and running... :unsure:

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Edit
If that’s the case (and it may be) then he’s the biggest fraud in the thread. I’d give him a point if he actually practices at home, what he preaches here. But only 1 point.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Exactly.

Rickety is playing a character here.

We don't have any idea what actually goes on at his house. Unless GTIfan got that drone up and running... :unsure:

Jay needs to free up some server space for me to download it all.

I think it's already been demonstrated he doesn't contain his misinformation to this forum.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Jay needs to free up some server space for me to download it all.

I think it's already been demonstrated he doesn't contain his misinformation to this forum.
We still don't know if he tries to do it at home though.