GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Biden is just doing what Trump did.

Don't admit mistakes, weather the media storm, wait for people with the attention span of a gold fish to find something else to cry about.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Biden is just doing what Trump did.

Don't admit mistakes, weather the media storm, wait for people with the attention span of a gold fish to find something else to cry about.
If you need me, I'll be outside waiting for my ride off this rock.

1629807742605.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
There is an 'insider' who says lockdowns in September are a 'done deal' for the White House. Partly to avoid the masking children issue.
He says "They also feel that if they can get enough people vaccinated where the percentage of home vaccinated people is an acceptable number. Then they will enact forced vaccinations or boosters on everyone. Door to door, at your employer, whatever they have to do you're going to get one or the other in front someone and have it certified."
Lastly, he says they are talking about putting vaccines and boosters in the water supply. Would explain why water was a big part of the new 'infrastructure' bill. He said watch for a bottled water shortage.
I'm not saying any of this is true, but if it happens I warned you.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
the FDA is a fucking joke anyway. All the numbers they go by are rough, and if food or drugs dont meet certain guidelines money is spent to bend the rules until they do.

You know, kind of like what they did to get some people in here to pass high school.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
the FDA is a fucking joke anyway. All the numbers they go by are rough, and if food or drugs dont meet certain guidelines money is spent to bend the rules until they do.

You know, kind of like what they did to get some people in here to pass high school.
BRAVO

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1629809505012.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
at least its an actual name lmao. "gti fan" on a golf forum, way to use your brain big guy.

oh wait you threw in your iq score there at the end - i take it back, well done

Trump supporters shouldn't be taking shots at anyone else's IQ.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Yes, you would have.

Anti immigrant. Check.
Anti science. Check.
Hyper nationalistic. Check.
Support a known con man. Check.

You're a Nazi wet dream. We watched for the last 5 years as actual Nazis showed up waving swastikas at Trump rallies and conservative events. This is pure projection on your part. Q is literally an anti semetic conspiracy theory.

And what we do know is, you would have died from Polio, because you're a dumb fuck. Iron lungs don't work, they're a conspiracy.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI