GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I can't release material from the hospital, has to come from our public affairs department, but I'm in the daily meetings and I'm the one pulling the data from our EMR. That data is only as good as the people entering the data, but it jibes with what other local hospitals are reporting in the daily calls.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Deindentified statistical analysis isn't covered by HIPAA.

I'm not allowed to release any of the data we gather without authorization from the hospital.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I can't release material from the hospital, has to come from our public affairs department, but I'm in the daily meetings and I'm the one pulling the data from our EMR. That data is only as good as the people entering the data, but it jibes with what other local hospitals are reporting in the daily calls.

We should stick with official, verifiable data then because you have a habit of bending the truth.

cb1111

Man and I thought my grand parents tv was old. They had this HUGE piece of furniture with a teeny tiny screen inside it. Color though and it had a sound based remote for it's five buttons. It would make this CHINK sound and the TV could hear it and change the channel, sound or power. We were endlessly yelled at for playing with it.

At least you got to see the Honeymooners on the first run.
That "tiny" screen was undoubtedly 25" - the largest that normal people could buy up until the 90's. The "ka-chunk" sound was the unit manually turning the dial.

The were pretty advanced - the first remote controls were wired - and a trip hazard.

After that, came projection TVs in the 90's followed by Plasma.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
We should stick with official, verifiable data then because you have a habit of bending the truth.
AP isn't bending the truth and their numbers show nearly 99% for many hospitals vs. GTIfan's 90% for just his. Just look at @oddspyke 's post, which you've conveniently ignored

The proof is out there, y'all just refuse to acknowledge. Sitting here with your no-PhD-having, no-research-doing, not-actual-scientist attitudes waiting for some proof to come along which you will say "Ah yes, this is the official proof I've been waiting for, because I clearly know what to look for. I can do simple math, so I know that this checks out".

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Mrs Mud backed her CRV into a tree avoiding someone she thought was gonna hit her. I'm guessing $2-3K (two painted plastic panels, and non-painted bumper). stuff happens. I am hoping to not insurance cause 1K deductible and my probable shop is friend of a friend who already called for me.

on a good note date night an outdoor play (reading?) at the local park. Comet time which will be fun if we bail early....loud enough that you hear it for some distance.

cb1111

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-health-941fcf43d9731c76c16e7354f5d5e187

Edit: technically that link says that GTIfan is wrong, or at least conservative in his estimate. It's more like 99% nationally, but it's possible his hospital is an outlier at only 90%.
Reported - you aren't allowed to post factual information here. What did twitter say?
Your numbers are below the national average so it makes no difference anyway.
Deindentified statistical analysis isn't covered by HIPAA.

I'm not allowed to release any of the data we gather without authorization from the hospital.
This. Why can't people understand privacy laws
AP isn't bending the truth and their numbers show nearly 99% for many hospitals vs. GTIfan's 90% for just his. Just look at @oddspyke 's post, which you've conveniently ignored

The proof is out there, y'all just refuse to acknowledge. Sitting here with your no-PhD-having, no-research-doing, not-actual-scientist attitudes waiting for some proof to come along which you will say "Ah yes, this is the official proof I've been waiting for, because I clearly know what to look for. I can do simple math, so I know that this checks out".
If all the data doesn't bolster your position, then it must be disregarded. Forum rules

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
That "tiny" screen was undoubtedly 25" - the largest that normal people could buy up until the 90's. The "ka-chunk" sound was the unit manually turning the dial.

The were pretty advanced - the first remote controls were wired - and a trip hazard.

After that, came projection TVs in the 90's followed by Plasma.
I didn't describe it right.. the noise. It came from the remote itself it was almost like a click (or ka-chunk) followed by a metallic TING or something. The TV heard it and changed the channel. Not saying the TV didn't make noise but we definitely got in trouble for using the remote as a phaser gun. Looked a lot like this although the picture is older:

remote1.jpg