GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Jim, you can say what you want, but everyone can see you've repeatedly default to "I don't care enough to read or research" when you get backed into a corner. Or you'll demand people answer you, but say you don't have to reply when you get backed into a corner. It's pretty predictable.
I don't know why you start this same stuff continuously. I only demanded one time that you answer something you were being elusive about.

I said that I don't read the links to sites pertaining to Covid or the other bullshit that's posted in here. I'm for the vaccine. Why would I waste my time reading links debating Covid?

Speaking of predictable I can count on you to post this same thing and that Zrick is trying to kill me and a few others that you must just copy and paste because you've posted the same thing relentlessly to no end.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't know why you start this same stuff continuously. I only demanded one time that you answer something you were being elusive about.

I said that I don't read the links to sites pertaining to Covid or the other bullshit that's posted in here. I'm for the vaccine. Why would I waste my time reading links debating Covid?

Speaking of predictable I can count on you to post this same thing and that Zrick is trying to kill me and a few others that you must just copy and paste because you've posted the same thing relentlessly to no end.

I'm not starting anything. I know you're unaware of doing it, but you do those things. Multiple people have pointed it out. Just an observation.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
I don't give a "like" for a post with a link that I didn't read. Stop the false accusations. Scroll
back a few posts I gave Zrick a like for a post and explained it so you'll stop making false accusations. And I shouldn't have to explain why I like a post either.
You're right you don't have to explain it so do whatever the fuck you want. Leave them guessing.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Uh huh.
So you're blind also?

Just pointing out you've fallen back on "I don't care" repeatedly when people post sources that prove you wrong. 🤷‍♂️

It's your default when you get cornered. Are you denying you do that?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Just pointing out you've fallen back on "I don't care" repeatedly when people post sources that prove you wrong. 🤷‍♂️

It's your default when you get cornered. Are you denying you do that?
I said that I didn't read the link because I agree with the caption that proceeded the link. I then said why should I read it when I agree with it. That's what I posted and you ignored it and are bringing this up again.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
]

Masks reduce transmission if worn by all. Period.

https://www.pnas.org/content/118/4/e2014564118
Here it is again. I agree that masks reduce transmission so why should I read a link that reinforces what I already believe and agree with? That's why I say I'm wasting my time reading a link I know that I agree with. And then you twist what I say to make it sound like I don't care at all.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Again, you're talking about preventing the wearer for being infected, not reducing the amount and distance droplets travel. Again, this isn't new. It isn't controversial. It's the very reason we use masks in the OR.

You're as willfully ignorant as zrickety.

https://www.pnas.org/content/118/4/e2014564118
You are a fucking moron. Read the cdc article, you little ignorant bitch.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Then you shouldn't be liking posts.

If I posted a message saying that Jim was great, then you'd like it.

If the link I included in that post really said that Jim is an asshole, the liking that post isn't the greatest idea.
He can decide what he should and should not do without your input, you canine. It's a somewhat free country.