GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Provide the quote where I said he invented the vaccine.

I'm not digging through your diarrhea of posts.

He didn't discover mRNA, invent the vaccine or invent the technology. If you think he invented the technology, post an independent patent search. Post a court finding in his favor. He claims is was stolen from him. Where's his lawsuit?

And all of that is irrelevant anyway, just a deflection to keep people from noticing you used an argument of authority. Where is his research showing possible harm?

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I'm not digging through your diarrhea of posts.

He didn't discover mRNA, invent the vaccine or invent the technology. If you think he invented the technology, post an independent patent search. Post a court finding in his favor. He claims is was stolen from him. Where's his lawsuit?

I already linked you to the start of the discussion, yet you can't show me where I said he created the vaccine. I never said it, you know I never said it, you know you fucked up (again) but just don't want to admit it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I already linked you to the start of the discussion, yet you can't show me where I said he created the vaccine. I never said it, you know I never said it, you know you fucked up (again) but just don't want to admit it.

Does it matter? Again, he claims his ideas were stolen. Where is his independent patent search? Where's the lawsuit?

Again, even that doesn't matter. Let's assume he discovered mRNA, invented the technology, invented the vaccine and invented Ben and Jerry's core ice cream flavors. All you'd have is an argument of authority.

Let's see his research and findings on the safety of the vaccine. Stop the smoke and mirrors. Let's see his data to support his hypothesis.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Does it matter? Again, he claims his ideas were stolen. Where is his independent patent search? Where's the lawsuit?

Again, even that doesn't matter. Let's assume he discovered mRNA, invented the technology, invented the vaccine and invented Ben and Jerry's core ice cream flavors. All you'd have is an argument of authority.

Let's see his research and findings on the safety of the vaccine. Stop the smoke and mirrors. Let's see his data to support his hypothesis.

It matters solely because you're lying and putting words in my mouth. To that, it's impossible to have an objective conversation, so I won't provide the answers to your questions till you admit you were wrong and are lying about what I said.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It matters solely because you're lying and putting words in my mouth. To that, it's impossible to have an objective conversation, so I won't provide the answers to your questions till you admit you were wrong and are lying about what I said.

Got it, you tried to use an argument of authority that isn't supported by actual evidence and you want to deflect from being called out with pedantic BS.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Got it, you tried to use an argument of authority that isn't supported by actual evidence and you want to deflect from being called out with pedantic BS.

There's no point in having a conversation with someone who lies, puts words in my mouth and refuses to accept someone who invented the transfection technology used in mRNA vaccines as a credible source. Admit you were wrong, admit you lied and I'll be happy to provide evidence for his reasoning. Until you can do that, there's no point.

cb1111

For the sake of argument, we can say he didn't invent the vaccine, the point still stands. This is someone who has researched and worked with mRNA since the 80's, making him one of the most credible sources on the topic, and he's warning against it.
For the sake of argument, Malone is whack-job who is pissed off tha somebody "stole" his invention, so while at one point he may have been able to contribute to a conversation, at this point he isn't credible.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
That's fine, you guys can discredit whoever you want. I post this information for the people who can think for their selves and come to their own conclusions. Not the people who rely on others to tell them what to do, how to feel, how to think.

cb1111

Let's talk about something that makes sense. Translated by Edge, so a bit stilted.

KNOW

RUMOR REFUTED​

Vaccinations do not lead to coronavirus mutations​

(Bild: APA/Georg Hochmuth)

(Photo: APA/Georg Hochmuth)
Among corona skeptics and opponents of vaccination, there is a rumor that vaccinations against Covid-19 lead to the formation of new and even more dangerous virus variants. According to the new study, exactly the opposite is the case: the risk of dangerous mutations developing is much higher if the pathogen spreads among unvaccinated people.

Last March, a YouTube video and an open letter to the World Health Organization (WHO) caused a stir. In both, the Belgian Geert Vanden Bossche warns of the alleged dangers of the current corona vaccines. The veterinarian claims the vaccines will allow the virus to mutate dangerously until our immune system can no longer fight it with antibodies.
(Bild: stock.adobe.com)
(Image: stock.adobe.com)
The view has since been diligently shared - on relevant websites and by such groups. But this is exactly what an Indian-American research team has now refuted: Using the example of Great Britain, India, France, Israel and the USA, it shows that the genetic diversity of SARS-CoV-2 has decreased significantly after the start of the vaccination campaigns.
A look at the global situation also shows that the more people are vaccinated, the less virus diversity can be found.
 Kronen Zeitung

Kronen Newspaper Gerücht widerlegt - Impfungen führen nicht zu Coronavirus-Mutationen | krone.at

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1