GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Ok, explain to me the mechanism by which vaccines cause autism.
If I had all the answers, I would be rich.
But I'll give you a hint, look at the ingredients in the vaccines. Then come back and tell the class what you've learned.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Nice dodge. 😐
Well let's use logic.
Are you guys saying the Amish don't have autism because they have better genetics??
Lol we can stop right there.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
But I'll give you a hint, look at the ingredients in the vaccines. Then come back and tell the class what you've learned.
I'm not trying to be mean here, just giving you an opportunity. You asked what happened to science, so go ahead, explain the science to us. If you can't, just say so and stop claiming you care about science.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Have you looked into the illnesses we vaccinate for?? I have. Most resolve on their own in 1 week.
Again, I will point to our Amish control group that doesn't vaccinate. The kids are healthier, without allergies, and without autism.
Autism has tripled in the last 20 years.
It was 2 in 10,000 in the 70's.
Now it's 1 in 68.
These are alarming facts.

Amish don't get diseases because everyone else is vaccinated. It's called herd immunity.

Autism increased because we started counting cases and expanding the definition of autism.

You're a joke.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Look at the ingredients of food.

Did you enjoy your hotdogs on the 4th?

But OMG, vaccines....

You're so dumb it hurts.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Scrapple is awesome, and I've only had it one time.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Scrapple is awesome, and I've only had it one time.
You guys are smoking crack. Scrapple is freaking nasty. 🤮 Best part of moving from PA to NJ is you lose scrapple and gain Taylor Ham, Egg and Cheese!

taylor-ham-egg-and-cheese.jpg