GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Screenshot 2021-07-09 at 10.47.12 AM.jpeg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
So you didn't enjoy your vacation to Argentina? I hope you left a bad yelp review and spoke to the manager.

Isn't Argentina where all the Nazis fled after WWII? Joseph Mangela took up residence. Maybe he stared a medical school? Was that guy Jewish by any chance?
Mengele, you moron.

Operation "Paperclip" had nothing to do with Argentina. ;)

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Except no one is going door to door asking for papers. They're going door to door offering a voluntary vaccine, so...

Speaking of Nazis, you used one of their favorite propaganda techniques. Weird.
Lol. You pretend to be on the left, but you clearly endorse ultra-right methods. Ironic (not), you two-faced shit.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
But mUH autism!
You laugh, but we have a Mexican friend who has 2 out 3 autistic kids. My wife says 'maybe it's her genetics.' But she is not autistic, nobody in her family is. Or the father. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
1625860427159.png

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Blaming vaccines is just a person's way of trying to explain the unexplainable.

They can't accept the cruelty of the wheel of fate so instead they need something external to rage against.

That doll sure looks horrific but that is just propaganda designed to reinforce how "scary" this all is. People are convinced that these vaccines aren't necessary without understanding that the reason they seem unnecessary is because so many people are vaccinated and the diseases they guard against remain suppressed.

Last edited:

cb1111

Kids gotta have their shots for school. Dogs gotta have their shots to go to the park. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and no your doctor didn't tell you that don't have to wear a mask.
When I got taken to the dog groomers yesterday, my servants had to show my vaccination record too.

They took me there because I was shedding like mad. They got most of it off yesterday in the bath, but they really loosened about 500 more lbs of winter fur - I showed them, because I dumped it all over their dark carpets today.

I don't wear a mask because I've been vaccinated.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You laugh, but we have a Mexican friend who has 2 out 3 autistic kids. My wife says 'maybe it's her genetics.' But she is not autistic, nobody in her family is. Or the father. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
View attachment 219096

Wait, 2 out of 3 are autistic and you've used your extensive Twitter training and knowledge to discount your Dr. wife's actual factual understanding?

You're too much.

For intelligent people in the thread.

https://www.spectrumnews.org/news/autism-genetics-explained/

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Blaming vaccines is just a person's way of trying to explain the unexplainable.

They can't accept the cruelty of the wheel of fate so instead they need something to rage against.

That doll sure looks horrific but that is just propaganda designed to reinforce how "scary" this all is. People are convinced that these vaccines aren't necessary without understanding that the reason they seem unnecessary is because so many people are vaccinated and the diseases they guard against remain suppressed.
Have you looked into the illnesses we vaccinate for?? I have. Most resolve on their own in 1 week.
Again, I will point to our Amish control group that doesn't vaccinate. The kids are healthier, without allergies, and without autism.
Autism has tripled in the last 20 years.
It was 2 in 10,000 in the 70's.
Now it's 1 in 68.
These are alarming facts.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
'Blaming vaccines to explain the unexplainable.'
What happened to SCIENCE???
I thought we were so advanced, you guys make it sound like the dark ages.