GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
For the last fucking time. How can Zrick kill me when I don't take his advice and I've had the vaccine and wear a mask? You have said this repeatedly but never answered and you are continuing to say the exact same thing.

He can't kill me any more then he can kill you.

For the last time. I've explained it at least 5 or more times to you.

Your vaccine may not protect you from variants, hell, it might not protect you from the alpha variant,
vaccines can be less effective among vulnerable people (that's you, due to your age and medical conditions), your mask is better at protecting others from you, not as good at protecting you, misinformation is causing people to not get vaccinated, people not getting vaccinated creates variants, zrickety and his type are creating the misinformation that's reducing vaccination rates, this can kill you.

If you can't figure that out, then like I said, Darwin will Darwin and you can't fix stupid.

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
The economy for who? Rich people? Then sure, he did great. The other 90% of Americans not so much.
Oh yeah, and the dems just love the working class. Your messiah that got a Noble peace prize for bombing Libya helped the working class 13 years ago so much by bailing out BofA and other scumbags whose interests he served. And who was his VP for 8 years, class? That's right, you moronic piece of shit.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
For the last time. I've explained it at least 5 or more times to you.

Your vaccine may not protect you from variants, hell, it might not protect you from the alpha variant,
vaccines can be less effective among vulnerable people (that's you, due to your age and medical conditions), your mask is better at protecting others from you, not as good at protecting you, misinformation is causing people to not get vaccinated, people not getting vaccinated creates variants, zrickety and his type are creating the misinformation that's reducing vaccination rates, this can kill you.

If you can't figure that out, then like I said, Darwin will Darwin and you can't fix stupid.
And you honestly think Zrick has that much power? That's absurd just as you are. And if what you say is true then you're just as vulnerable but yet you try to make it sound like it only applies to me. And don't bother bringing up preexisting conditions. Perfectly healthy people with no preexisting conditions have unfortunately succumbed to Covid.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Cool how we're still playing the ignoring games, and guys are dropping in reactions when they don't even actively post here. And everybody is still crying about the same stuff every day. I would have locked this dumpster fire months ago. I'm sure everyone will come back in 5 years and reflect on how neat this was.
Who will be driving a mk7 five years from now?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And you honestly think Zrick has that much power? That's absurd just as you are. And if what you say is true then you're just as vulnerable but yet you try to make it sound like it only applies to me. And don't bother bringing up preexisting conditions. Perfectly healthy people with no preexisting conditions have unfortunately succumbed to Covid.

Spreading misinformation online is exactly how misinformation is spread in 2021. How do you not understand that's literally the main source of misinformation?

Your age makes you more vulnerable that someone 20 years younger than you are. Our immune systems become more and more compromised as we get older. That's just life.

Of course perfectly healthy people have died too. That makes your argument even worse. Seriously, I'm beginning to think you have a learning disability. If this virus is killing healthy people, it's more likely to kill someone with a weaken immune system or a compromised respiratory system. (That's you, Jim)

AGAIN, vaccines and masks aren't perfect. They reduce the spread and severity, but because efficacy for the delta variant has dropped to 64% for the Pfizer vaccine, in order to control spread and future variants, we now need a higher percentage of people vaccinated than when we first started vaccinating and the vaccine was over 90% effective against known variants at the time.

You have to have a learning disability. This is super basic stuff that someone wearing a mask and that got vaccinated should be able to understand.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Spreading misinformation online is exactly how misinformation is spread in 2021. How do you not understand that's literally the main source of misinformation?

Your age makes you more vulnerable that someone 20 years younger than you are. Our immune systems become more and more compromised as we get older. That's just life.

Of course perfectly healthy people have died too. That makes your argument even worse. Seriously, I'm beginning to think you have a learning disability. If this virus is killing healthy people, it's more likely to kill someone with a weaken immune system or a compromised respiratory system. (That's you, Jim)

AGAIN, vaccines and masks aren't perfect. They reduce the spread and severity, but because efficacy for the delta variant has dropped to 64% for the Pfizer vaccine, in order to control spread and future variants, we now need a higher percentage of people vaccinated than when we first started vaccinating and the vaccine was over 90% effective against known variants at the time.

You have to have a learning disability. This is super basic stuff that someone wearing a mask and that got vaccinated should be able to understand.
I don't have a learning disability and I'm tired of you beating that drum. Plenty of people with preexisting conditions have survived the virus. It's a crap shoot.

And quit repeating yourself continuously. It's obnoxious as hell.

You're a pitiful person who is so full of himself.

Why don't you spend as much time trying to convince people to get the vaccine outside of the forum and less time in the forum where you're not going to change anyone's mind that is against the vaccine?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
There is no point obviously.

This thread is for entertainment purposes only.

Entertainment being subjective of course.
worth re-reading
You inadertently raised an interesting issue - and that is that you sometimes need to separate the man from the rest of the administration.

Without Warpspeed, we wouldn't be nearly as far along in the vaccination efforts. I've worked multiple pandemics since 2002 and the actual response (not the PR fiasco and the ridiculous statements by the prez) was actually pretty extraordinary.

The pandemic was obviously unprecedented and you can't really compare unemployment numbers and say "it should have been different"

That administration did mostly the right things and said all of the wrong things.
interesting post which I mostly agree with, but the continued support of the majority of the Republican party for Trump brings me much sad. I understand difference between party and administration it is important for people to know the difference.
You're such a simpleton.

Like I said, other western counties also had the pandemic. They didn't see the same increases in unemployment. Trump actively undermined his own adminstration's efforts, thus causing more economic damage.
idk but that doesn't sound like truth

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
No, because it isn't just them that with wither and die. The new variants can affect those who are vaccinated with underlying conditions, so the idiots who refuse to get vaccinated can pass the disease to those who are vaccinated and - while most may get sick for awhile, some of the very vulnerable will die

Had they gotten vaccinated then we wouldn't have the variants.
It is the same with those who have the vaccine, they are carriers, they pass the virus, hell they even become infected. Latest out of Israel is what, a 63% efficacy rate for the month of June? Good stuff there. I love how all you dip shits regurgitate the crap you read/see on TV when it is ever evolving and becomes wrong or misguided. Masks have been known for some time to not be effective but only slows large droplets of spittle, most crap goes right through. It is important to question what is being fed to you but I'm sure a majority of you trust our government as well so there's that.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
idk but that doesn't sound like truth

But it is.

Screenshot_20210707-090418_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210707-090539_Chrome.jpg
_112738929_us.unemployment-nc.png
263697.png
578362.png

Attachments

• fredgraph.png
    fredgraph.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Important to note in the above post that Canada's unemployment rate tracks really closely with the US from 2000 to 2017, except its reactions to the same factors are actually more extreme. Then in 2020 with the pandemic you see a less extreme change than the US.