GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That may be correct, but try telling that to those who have had COVID & are 6ft under after catching it..

Have free antibodies & possibly get killed by the virus..or get vaccinated & get antibodies & have a much better chance of survival of both the virus & the vaccine....difficult choice....:unsure:.....NOT...
Overall deaths did not change year over year. Vaccine does not convey immunity.
'Better chance of survival...'
A convicted criminal company told you that, and you believe it??
LOL
My whole family survived at 100%. We've got 1000 people per month dying from the vaccine in the US, and experts estimate only 1 of 100 vaccine deaths are reported.
You do the math, because I already did. Doctors are being censored for telling us the vaccinated will be more prone to illness...ADE - disease enhancement or autoimmune disease will be in your future.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
A career politician of 40 years that can't put two words together and that you voted for. You are fuckin retarded.
40 years in office, safe to say Biden is part of the problem and not the solution.

cb1111

That may be correct, but try telling that to those who have had COVID & are 6ft under after catching it..

Have free antibodies & possibly get killed by the virus..or get vaccinated & get antibodies & have a much better chance of survival of both the virus & the vaccine....difficult choice....:unsure:.....NOT...
It isn't even correct. The latest from the CDC is that "natural immunity" is for about 90 days or so. Interestingly enough, antibodies may still be detectable, but that apparently doesn't equate to actual immunity.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
It isn't even correct. The latest from the CDC is that "natural immunity" is for about 90 days or so. Interestingly enough, antibodies may still be detectable, but that apparently doesn't equate to actual immunity.
I tested for antibodies two weeks ago after being infected 7 months ago and they are there. With that, COVID has gone through my home with two different people and guess what, I didn't get it. But because the "government says" it must be true.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
PSA

Social distancing and masks for children does NOT stop kids from bringing home the common cold.

That is all.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
One thing I've noticed from the past 5 years is politics has no limit. Social media is a weapon and acts without couth. The same kind of ad-hominem was used when the initial claims of election fraud were made. Something that should be taken seriously, no matter which side of the fence you're on. Instead of discussing the merits, twitter was focused on Rudy Giuliani's hair dye. NY times, vanity fair, USA Today, The Guardian... all posting about an old man sweating.

Total insanity... people will never see beyond left vs right bullshit, and will always fall back on mud-flinging ad-hominem trash, sad world.

Except there was no evidence of voter fraud, so.....

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I'd love to see your evidence.

My son brought home a cold his friend at school had which he transfered to my youngest daughter and myself.

The more I think about it, this cold spread through my home more effectively than COVD did, or should I say didn't. The three of us that got did not get it from one another and contracted months apart from each other. Go figure.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Except that isn't true, if the virus mutates significantly enough.

Cold viruses and flu viruses mutate very quickly. Would you claim if you've had one cold or the flu, you can never get one again?

So again, the reason infectious disease experts wanted you to wear a mask and distance was to reduce the number of mutations, so we could develop a vaccine, vaccinate people, thus stopping or greatly slowing mutations, and ensuring the vaccine would continue to be effective.

Ask your wife, she can explain it to you.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My son brought home a cold his friend at school had which he transfered to my youngest daughter and myself.

The more I think about it, this cold spread through my home more effectively than COVD did, or should I say didn't. The three of us that got did not get it from one another and contracted months apart from each other. Go figure.

So you have no evidence. Got it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I tested for antibodies two weeks ago after being infected 7 months ago and they are there. With that, COVID has gone through my home with two different people and guess what, I didn't get it. But because the "government says" it must be true.
Thank you for bringing REAL information to the thread.
And not propaganda from the CDC.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Only thing longer than Creepy Joe's political career, is being creepy.
Screenshot_20210606-141906.png