GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
I got in the stuff I need to do my DSG service. After changing my transmission mount out last week, I think doing this myself should be pretty easy. What would be the best way to refill...from the top or bottom? I believe I picked up the right funnel to fill from the top.
That's the funnel. It works great. Honestly, it really doesn't take as long as most make it out to seem.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
That's the funnel. It works great. Honestly, it really doesn't take as long as most make it out to seem.
I think I found the link for it in a post of yours

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
The bolsters on the GTI's seat were getting a bit too snug, so I got myself an indoor cycling bike with built in bluetooth. Have a Chromecast plugged into a spare 24" monitor, so I can cast all those cycling apps to it.

View attachment 215805

I wish someone would do something about how fat and lazy I am.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
I think I found the link for it in a post of yours
A3983919-CFAA-4FC0-A637-B64B08FD23E6.jpeg

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I got a Cobb AP today as a 6 months sober reward. I was honestly shocked when the wife blessed off on it. I was originally going to go with APR or Unitronic, but ended up deciding to ultimately go the Cobb route for flexibility. If anyone wants a lightly used JB4 w/ a data cable or a Injen pedal tuner, I will have them up in the classifieds shortly.

Attachments

• 5E63A423-C3B8-4974-AD37-15622A154A45.jpeg
    5E63A423-C3B8-4974-AD37-15622A154A45.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 53

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I got a Cobb AP today as a 6 months sober reward. I was honestly shocked when the wife blessed off on it. I was originally going to go with APR or Unitronic, but ended up deciding to ultimately go the Cobb route for flexibility. If anyone wants a lightly used JB4 w/ a data cable or a Injen pedal tuner, I will have them up in the classifieds shortly.
Congrats man. Wishing you the best.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Good for you on the sobriety and the AP choice. Would recommend you pick up a different tune from someone like EQT or Sneakytuned over the included maps from Cobb.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Good for you on the sobriety and the AP choice. Would recommend you pick up a different tune from someone like EQT or Sneakytuned over the included maps from Cobb.
EQT is the plan and thank you 😁

Vesta Turan

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 Volkswagen GTI S
Some paint correction and ceramic coating stuffs....

Adam's 12mm Swirl Killer, Rupes 4" & 6" Ultra Fine polishing pads, and extra Gyeon suede applicator cloths.

Attachments

• IMG_1053.jpg
    IMG_1053.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1042.jpg
    IMG_1042.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 55