GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

cb1111

I was talking to the CDC today and mentioned the reports of death following a vaccination. the young lady I was talking to laughed and said that one of the reported deaths was a guy who was a passenger in a car that hit a tree. Since he was unbelted, he was ejected from the car and died - a needless death that happened a few days after he was vaccinated - but clearly unconnected.

cb1111

Dippy-doo-da's "nobel prize winning scientist is hosted by bitchute. 'nuff said

1621477767357.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
From the article for those "people" who cannot comprehend what they read:

A Pfizer spokesperson told Reuters via email that there have been no verified reports of any death in the company’s pediatric trial.

Of the more than 259 million COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in the United States from Dec. 14, 2020 through May 10, 2021, “VAERS received 4,434 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.” Having reviewed “available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records,” the CDC found “no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths” (here).
Doctors totally disregard the link to vaccines. We've been over this.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
lol, hospitals do get increased emergency funding from increased covid deaths. that doesn't mean nurses and doctors get "commissions" like a car salesman. as far as what the hospitals do with the extra $ I could only speculate

but yes, that would absolutely lead to an inflated COVID death count and could explain why only 6% of deaths are COVID-only and the other 94% are 'COVID-related'
Great post. Be ready to be called the new apologist. 😂

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Great post. Be ready to be called the new apologist. 😂
I don't know if you were here this morning, Jim. They need blood donors, but only if you HAVEN'T had the vaccine.
It destroys the real antibodies that are saving people.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
And the majority of them never do. They almost never make the connection to vaccines. A cause will be ruled as 'mysterious' or 'unknown' even if they just had the flu shot. Doctors are trained to have complete faith in vaccines, they never, ever question them. And most nurses are glorified techs for those doctors. Studies say a fraction of vaccine injures get reported, now you know why.
You left out PA's. 😂

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I was talking to the CDC today and mentioned the reports of death following a vaccination. the young lady I was talking to laughed and said that one of the reported deaths was a guy who was a passenger in a car that hit a tree. Since he was unbelted, he was ejected from the car and died - a needless death that happened a few days after he was vaccinated - but clearly unconnected.
Cool story, bro.