GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You are, because the link you posted shows no 1 year olds participated in the trial, you sack of lying shit.

You post links as proof of your claims, and they always say the exact opposite of what you claim.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

cb1111

Clinical trial information doesn't go into the database and 1 year olds aren't eligible to get the vaccine in the general public. That means the report is false and it was really easy to determine that. How come you didn't figure that out?
Just to clarify - because some dumb shit (i.e. zricky) will say something stupid - here are the VAERS reporting criteria Understanding the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) (cdc.gov).

By definition, this system is for reporting vaccine adverse events - which expressly excludes clinical trials as a trial is not a vaccine.

Reactions: WAP

cb1111

'Close to three thousand participants were adolescents: 2,259 participants were between the ages of 12-15 and 754 participants were 16 and 17 years old.'

I like the way you completely ignored that part. They didn't have anyone under 12 in clinical trials.

Since reading comprehension seems to be a challenge for you, here's a pretty picture:

View attachment 214163
That, BTW, is one huge clinical trial.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Just to clarify - because some dumb shit (i.e. zricky) will say something stupid - here are the VAERS reporting criteria Understanding the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) (cdc.gov).

By definition, this system is for reporting vaccine adverse events - which expressly excludes clinical trials as a trial is not a vaccine.
A vaccine that is already rolled out to the public would be an exception, I hope. Even if it's not, you would damn well see my child in there until it was removed.

What kind of idiot would argue against transparency??

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
These PROVIDE YOU LINKS are exceedingly easy to find. If you spent as much time looking as you do bullshitting me, we'd really get somewhere.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
These PROVIDE YOU LINKS are exceedingly easy to find. If you spent as much time looking as you do bullshitting me, we'd really get somewhere.

If it's so easy, then just post the links instead of screen shots, you lying sack of shit.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
A vaccine that is already rolled out to the public would be an exception, I hope. Even if it's not, you would damn well see my child in there until it was removed.

What kind of idiot would argue against transparency??

It's not about transparency, it's about you being a lying sack of shit that posts misleading and fake claims and uses links that say the opposite of what you claim every fucking time.

cb1111

I don't see anywhere in that link where it says that trials are excluded from reporting
A trial is not considered a vaccine - it is a trial. Ergo, it doesn't get reported in VAERS.

The whole point of VAERS is to capture adverse events from a publicly available vaccine.

Since anybody and their brother can report anything they want, there is nothing to stop you from reporting the stubbed toe got walking out of the clinical trial, but that isn't what it is for.

There are separate reporting channels for clinical trials.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It's a little sloppy the way it's written out, but I think you're the one who misunderstood it. The way I read it as:

The landmark Pfizer-BioNTech Phase 3 clinical trial began in late July 2020, recruiting participants aged 12 and over. Close to three thousand participants were adolescents: 2,259 participants were between the ages of 12-15 and 754 participants were 16 and 17 years old.

In March 2021, Pfizer and BioNTech dosed the first healthy children in a global Phase 1/2/3 continuous study to learn if the vaccine can produce an immune response against COVID-19, and if it is safe, in children aged 6 months to 11 years.

July 2020: 12-17 year olds
March 2021: 6 months to 11 years

You're right. I was reading it incorrectly. And unlike some, I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong.

https://www.pfizer.com/science/coronavirus/vaccine/additional-population-studies

'Younger children, who make up a significant portion of the total global population, will play a critical role in our continued fight against COVID-19. The Phase 1/2/3 study will enroll 4,644 children 6 months to 11 years old in the United States and Europe.

Children younger than 6 months of age may subsequently be evaluated, once an acceptable safety profile has been established.'

'The Phase 1/2/3 dose-escalation study in healthy children six months old to 11 years will evaluate the safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine on a two-dose schedule (approximately 21 days apart) in three age groups:

Children ages 5 to 11 years
2 to 5 years
And 6 months to 2 years'

cb1111

It's not about transparency, it's about you being a lying sack of shit that posts misleading and fake claims and uses links that say the opposite of what you claim every fucking time.
Perhaps zricky has some sort of brain damage from his illness.

Reporting an adverse event from a trial in VAERS instead of in the correct system just screws up the data and makes the reviews that much more difficult.

zricky and the others knows all this - they are just being trolls.