GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
FWIW healthcare providers and vaccine manufacturers are also required by law to report to VAERS any "adverse events"

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Anyone can do it.

Like many things that are meant to build trust, this one is being abused in bad faith by people who have nefarious motives.

And no, clinical trial results are not in vaers
On top of that aren't the clinical trials only for children 2 and up?

I think we're good to call this one false. Weird how the guy that "questions everything" didn't question how a kid that wasn't eligible to get a vaccine died from the vaccine they didn't get.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
That's gretafan in real life. Green for ecologically friendly.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Let me simplify this for the stupidest and obtuse amongst us (zricky):

From the FDA website:

The purpose of VAERS is to detect possible signals of adverse events associated with vaccines. VAERS collects and analyzes information from reports of adverse events (possible side effects) that occur after the administration of US licensed vaccines.

Anybody can report anything. A report means little. The only thing that is important is the investigation into those reports and those findings.

We could report that zricky died in VAERS - unfortunately, it doesn't make it true. I suspect that the vast majority of those deaths reported in VAERS are made up by the zricky's of the world.
Nobody needs to make up deaths... There are heartbreaking stories posted by family members everyday. Big Pharma on the other hand, literally caught bribing doctors and forging studies. But sure, I'm the bad guy.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
FWIW healthcare providers and vaccine manufacturers are also required by law to report to VAERS any "adverse events"
And the majority of them never do. They almost never make the connection to vaccines. A cause will be ruled as 'mysterious' or 'unknown' even if they just had the flu shot. Doctors are trained to have complete faith in vaccines, they never, ever question them. And most nurses are glorified techs for those doctors. Studies say a fraction of vaccine injures get reported, now you know why.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Lol. Covid will kill us all, hurry and get this untested shot!
FDA on video saying it will not be approved. Why do you suppose that is??

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
On top of that aren't the clinical trials only for children 2 and up?

I think we're good to call this one false. Weird how the guy that "questions everything" didn't question how a kid that wasn't eligible to get a vaccine died from the vaccine they didn't get.
Please post the clinical trial links for all 3 vaccines, per GTIfan protocol.
Thanks

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I said this in December, guy is stealing my thunder.
Screenshot_20210519-184252.png