GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I've added VAEPERS to my phone dictionary so it stops changing it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Shaman dudes lawyer is claiming insurrectionist are mentally disabled, so they shouldn't be held responsible.

I agree they're mentally disabled.

Reactions: WAP

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Shaman dudes lawyer is claiming insurrectionist are mentally disabled, so they shouldn't be held responsible.

I agree they're mentally disabled.

Is that his legitimate defense?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Back when SNL was funny... "Sulu, what happened to you?"

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i miss the tuna here

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

cb1111

People die every day, whether they received a vaccine or not. People of all ages can have undiagnosed conditions.

VAPERS are not and never have been documents to attribute cause of death. They are documents to investigate a suspicious incident or death.

You're a fear mongering idiot.
Let me simplify this for the stupidest and obtuse amongst us (zricky):

From the FDA website:

The purpose of VAERS is to detect possible signals of adverse events associated with vaccines. VAERS collects and analyzes information from reports of adverse events (possible side effects) that occur after the administration of US licensed vaccines.

Anybody can report anything. A report means little. The only thing that is important is the investigation into those reports and those findings.

We could report that zricky died in VAERS - unfortunately, it doesn't make it true. I suspect that the vast majority of those deaths reported in VAERS are made up by the zricky's of the world.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Let me simplify this for the stupidest and obtuse amongst us (zricky):

From the FDA website:

The purpose of VAERS is to detect possible signals of adverse events associated with vaccines. VAERS collects and analyzes information from reports of adverse events (possible side effects) that occur after the administration of US licensed vaccines.

Anybody can report anything. A report means little. The only thing that is important is the investigation into those reports and those findings.

We could report that zricky died in VAERS - unfortunately, it doesn't make it true. I suspect that the vast majority of those deaths reported in VAERS are made up by the zricky's of the world.
Genuine question, do you have to be a medical professional to report something in that system or can any zrickety off the street do it?

Unrelated question - would this system only be for use in the general public and not for events that occur in clinical trials? If so, the 1 year old dying is utter nonsense since they aren't administering it to 1 year olds outside of clinical trials.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Genuine question, do you have to be a medical professional to report something in that system or can any zrickety off the street do it?

Unrelated question - would this system only be for use in the general public and not for events that occur in clinical trials? If so, the 1 year old dying is utter nonsense since they aren't administering it to 1 year olds outside of clinical trials.
Anyone can do it.

Like many things that are meant to build trust, this one is being abused in bad faith by people who have nefarious motives.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
And no, clinical trial results are not in vaers