GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
He absolutely is fear mongering about the vaccine. Zero doubt.
If my #facts scare you, then maybe it's the vaccine that scares you.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If my #facts scare you, then maybe it's the vaccine that scares you.

They aren't facts, they're lies and misrepresentations of facts. I'm not scared of the vaccine, my family is vaccinated.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
People die every day, whether they received a vaccine or not. People of all ages can have undiagnosed conditions.

VAPERS are not and never have been documents to attribute cause of death. They are documents to investigate a suspicious incident or death.

You're a fear mongering idiot.
Forgive me for not believing you, but I don't see any 'investigations' going on for any deaths. Unless it's a black man shot by a cop.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
If that were true, I would tell you to get the vaccine.

But if someone dies in your wife's hospital from Covid, she get's a commission... or something. Right? Isn't that the way it works?

It'd be in your financial interest to get people to die from Covid, not from the vaccine.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
But if someone dies in your wife's hospital from Covid, she get's a commission... or something. Right? Isn't that the way it works?

It'd be in your financial interest to get people to die from Covid, not from the vaccine.
lol, hospitals do get increased emergency funding from increased covid deaths. that doesn't mean nurses and doctors get "commissions" like a car salesman. as far as what the hospitals do with the extra $ I could only speculate

but yes, that would absolutely lead to an inflated COVID death count and could explain why only 6% of deaths are COVID-only and the other 94% are 'COVID-related'

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Forgive me for not believing you, but I don't see any 'investigations' going on for any deaths. Unless it's a black man shot by a cop.

You don't see anything you don't want to, so totally checks out.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Covid 19- 600,000+ dead, still killing 700+ a day in the US.

Ricky- I fear nothing.

Covid 19 vaccine-

Ricky- OMG, you're all going to die in 3 years and a baby died.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
VAPERS are not and never have been documents to attribute cause of death. They are documents to investigate a suspicious incident or death.