GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm surprised nobody brought up the 'magnet test' yet... lol
That's too far out there, even for me. The 'coincidence' test is more accurate.
You know, strokes, heart attacks, paralysis, death...all coincidences after the jab.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
This thread has brought out the worst in many people and we clearly have rabid extremists from both ends of the spectrum. Very sad as there are also obvious racists that would be 6 feet under if they said the things they say here IRL.

To change the topic a bit. I was cleaning out a box over the weekend and ran into some of the things I used in my civil rights training classes. Does anyone in this cartoon from the early 90's look familiar?

View attachment 213900
Lol. You probably wouldn't have a head by now had you talked to others in real life the way you talk to people on this forum. Virtue signalling at its best.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
How come there aren't any nurses who look like that where I deliver to?

Because it's a stock photo and anyone can make that sign say anything they want?

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Because it's a stock photo and anyone can make that sign say anything they want?
Oh okay. There still aren't any nurses who look like there where I deliver. I don't even care if they are nurses. They looked pretty good.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My friend checked her antibodies after the vaccine and had mega antibodies.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What exactly is a mega antibody? Is that how they measure antibodies? Small, medium, large and mega?

Obviously, mega is the bestest antibody you can have. I read it on the internet.