GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Hurts too much I guess.

Me- wear a mask, get vaccinated.

Jim- I wear a mask and got vaccinated, so misinformation can't affect me.

Me- masks and vaccination aren't a 100% effective, we need everyone to follow the rules or you're still at risk.

Jim- I know you are, but what am I?

You're so clever, Jim.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Me- wear a mask, get vaccinated.

Jim- I wear a mask and got vaccinated, so misinformation can't affect me.

Me- masks and vaccination aren't a 100% effective, we need everyone to follow the rules or you're still at risk.

Jim- I know you are, but what am I?

You're so clever, Jim.
Except I didn't say that. I would be willing to bet, but not in this thread 😂, that I am more careful then anyone in this thread.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Except I didn't say that. I would be willing to bet, but not in this thread 😂, that I am more careful then anyone in this thread.

Yes you did. You're accusing me of misinformation after I called you out for supporting zricks misinformation.

Though not verbatim, it's doing the exact same thing.

I feel like I have brain cells dying every time I respond to you.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yes you did. You're accusing me of misinformation after I called you out for supporting zricks misinformation.

Though not verbatim, it's doing the exact same thing.

I feel like I have brain cells dying every time I respond to you.
Wow you should quit responding then I don't want you to lose the few remaining brain cells you have left. You'll need a few just to function properly like remembering to pull your pants down to take a shit.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI