GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I don't often agree with Ricky but unless we manage to pass legislation to pay for the 6 TRILLION of propossed/approved spending I am not a fan. I like maybe 1/2 of the infrastructure plan but unless we mange to get spending in place nope. Getting the right to agree to taxing the rich ain't easy. Free tuition: I haven't heard but does that obligate the student to pay it back in some form of comunity service or something? I'm not a fan of $ for nothing.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I don't often agree with Ricky but unless we manage to pass legislation to pay for the 6 TRILLION of propossed/approved spending I am not a fan. I like maybe 1/2 of the infrastructure plan but unless we mange to get spending in place nope. Getting the right to agree to taxing the rich ain't easy. Free tuition: I haven't heard but does that obligate the student to pay it back in some form of comunity service or something? I'm not a fan of $ for nothing.
Yeah and while we're at it let's make children pay for high-school too! No free rides!

Nobody is gonna be going to Harvard on the governments dime, we're talking state and community schools.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
ah yes, yet another TBI moment where I typed the wrong word. I readily admit I have an issue with that. Have you come to grips with what makes you such a pompous douche bag? Is it your thinly veiled bigotry, or your grossly unwarranted, yet overt, superiority complex that plays first chair?

Just like your retarded brother Zrickety, gotta hold on to your singular gotcha moments as though it’ll hurt my feelings, or your opinion means shit to anyone. You can keep trying though, I’m sure it makes you feel all tingly inside to make up for your lack of self esteem.

Remember your tantrum when you started on about your uncle’s, mother’s, brother’s, half sister’s, dog’s, dad’s neighbor’s service in whogivesafuckaland, as though it impresses anyone? Or that laughable attempt to garner some argumentative authority when you said you uSeD tO bE pArT oF tHe MiLitaRy iNduStRiAl CoMplEx, yet failed to substantiate your trite claim? Oh, how about that time you tried to invoke your well established ignorance and arrogance as an excuse for being a racist piece of shit?

But, woh man, you got me good. Back to ignore you go. 👍

Oh shit, I used the wrong words, edited to ensure the shit stain fully comprehends my post. Wouldn’t want him coming at me wielding a poorly formed sentence, I’d be super triggered by that. 😂
This thread is 2600 pages of singular gotcha moments...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yeah and while we're at it let's make children pay for high-school too! No free rides!

Nobody is gonna be going to Harvard on the governments dime, we're talking state and community schools.
I think free community college is great idea, for the record. However, it was already pretty cheap before. And if you qualified for financial aid, they paid you to go school. But what about the millions of people that paid their own way? Are they going to get reimbursed?? NOPE.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1619873018572.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Some level of give back for 2 yrs CC I don't see as wrong. Google says 10K per year cost, asking for 100 hrs service for that seems reasonable to me.

edit: 30 days/one month during the summer for community service

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1619873925935.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Again, science explains how the 'vaccine' is making people sick. This explains why India has another wave after they started the jab.

1619875142363.png

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Again, science explains how the 'vaccine' is making people sick. This explains why India has another wave after they started the jab.

View attachment 212103

Misinformation we all know it multiplies in 14 days..so that's too long a time frame...from 5th Jan..

India's Gov has been burying its head in the sand & even now its blatant lies over the "official" deaths...which are under reported..by a huge margin..

Main cause for the increase?....they had their nice big religious festival in early-mid April..no social distancing.

India’s coronavirus tally overtakes Brazil; thousands join ritual bath | Reuters

India's Kumbh festival attracts big crowds amid devastating second Covid wave - BBC News

India: Thousands join Hindu festival ritual bath as COVID surges | Coronavirus pandemic News | Al Jazeera

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Some do and some restructure.

Not really. The executives all walk away with their parachutes and bonuses and repeat the same nonsense under a different company name or a different company. The only people going broke are the laid off employees and the super fund trying to clean up all the toxic messes left behind.

Reactions: WAP