GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You really think companies that go bankrupt cease to exist. That's cute.
Look at Circuit City...they were making billions annually, now they're gone. They liquidated $1 billion in merchandise when they went bankrupt and shut the doors. Just one of many examples.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Compare us with other countries...oddly they are all in debt, but some are more responsible than others. For example, China is doing very well but probably because we send most of our money over there buying JUNK. France is doing particularly bad, perhaps the Paris Climate Agreement benefits them financially?? Because it doesn't benefit the environment.
Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Taiwan, are doing better than us. Even the Polish have a better handle on their spending than we do, that says a lot.
Russia is crushing us fiscally, no wonder Biden hates them.

View attachment 212055
The explanation is simple: other countries don't have THE printing press, so they have to think about responsible spending and balancing. The US is THE owner of THE printing press. Which means we can print as much money as we want without ever thinking of paying out the national debt. Why bother paying your creditors if you are the world hegemon? The problem is that hegemonies don't last forever, and at some point all those the US owes to will come asking to be repaid.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1619821576252.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Biden last year...

1619821641819.png

Turbongr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7
WTF how are attackers getting my passwords? I've been on k20.org about a month.
View attachment 211771

That is odd. You don't seem like the kind of person that would go to any sketchy websites.

Microsoft Edge. LOL
That white woman Air Force veteran was killed, a peaceful protester caught in the middle, and her killer cop gets a free pass.
Meanwhile we demonize all the other killer cops. Double standard much?
I was told by the news that all the riots last year, with backgrounds literally on fire, were 'mostly peaceful.' They are even pandering in TV shows to protest. It's noble when it's for dark skinned people, but it's bad when you fight for your country?

Saw a great headline about that - "Veteran killed in house invasion"

This has been a hell of a journey.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
This is a laughable oversimplification. 😋
Maybe it's too simple for you to understand.

There will be ramifications down the road from the government overspending and increasing the national debt in the form of high interest rates and inflation resulting in job loss. It's happened previously.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Stop invading other countries? 20 years into the Afghan occupation, and I didn't even get a single gram of Afghani heroin to sell to make up for my tax dollars financing the war.
And now we're leaving with the Taliban firmly intact.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
One of the main reasons Taliban exists is because the US supported the so called opposition when the Soviets were in Afghanistan. The Taliban and Al Qaeda are a direct result of all that.

PS
Regular US troops are leaving Afghanistan, but they are getting replaced by private armies on Pentagon's payroll. So it's not all that simple.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

you do know our leaving was part of the peace deal, right?

I mean, I personally DGAF about that place, so there’s that. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited: