GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Bravo to Acadia!

I already mentioned my incredible results with 5G reception after my first dose on this very website!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
There are very, very few people not immunized. They get them minutes after birth for Christ's sake. The only control group is the Amish and a handful of kids that are homeschooled by informed parents.
We're talking about the covid vaccine right now.

And you seem to think the US is the only country in the world. It's like talking to a potato. A closeted potato at that.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And you still haven't answered how covid 19 caused atherosclerosis and plaque build up in days....

Consult your blow up doctor wife if you don't understand the question.

Last edited:

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
Screenshot_20210414-144844.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Rickety please call your villain list the "Alternate Reality Villain List"

Still though, GTIfan99 #1 on both lists!

Amazing accomplishment! 🥳
I'm pretty sure these guys are villains IRL.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'll ask again, what does someone have to gain by lying about vaccine injury, vs a corrupt medical industry that makes countless billions from illness??
Why do you spread obvious misinformation? What are you gaining? Tell us, we'd all like to know your motivation for being an obvious pathological liar.

I mean, we know why foreign governments flood the US with misinformation, but why do you do it?

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Rickety please call your villain list the "Alternate Reality Villain List"

Still though, GTIfan99 #1 on both lists!

Amazing accomplishment! 🥳
I'd like to thank everyone that's made it possible. Special thanks to all the racist old boomers and holistic healers of the world.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

I chose one of these at random to actually look into, just to prove how much bullshit this all is.

So, I couldn't find an actual cause of death for this poor woman. However, this woman had severe underlying conditions, and I would doubt the vaccine had anything to do with her death. How severe of underlying conditions? Severe enough to have several news articles written about her.

Wexford girl walks again after treatment in New York

10-year-old returning home after ground breaking surgery

Miracle girl walks on Irish soil for first time in 4 years

Seriously ill girl (10) to travel to US for surgery

Those are all from 2008, when she was 10 years old. She had acute disseminating encephalitis, a serious inflammation of the brain that can occur following a viral infection and which causes nerve damage. She had a stroke at the age of 6, was confined to a wheelchair for years, went through an episode of being in a coma for a month, etc., etc...

Like I said, I highly doubt the vaccine had anything to do with her death. If anything, I find it disgusting that an anti-vaxx group is using her death to push their agenda.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I chose one of these at random to actually look into, just to prove how much bullshit this all is.

So, I couldn't find an actual cause of death for this poor woman. However, this woman had severe underlying conditions, and I would doubt the vaccine had anything to do with her death. How severe of underlying conditions? Severe enough to have several news articles written about her.

Wexford girl walks again after treatment in New York

10-year-old returning home after ground breaking surgery

Miracle girl walks on Irish soil for first time in 4 years

Seriously ill girl (10) to travel to US for surgery

Those are all from 2008, when she was 10 years old. She had acute disseminating encephalitis, a serious inflammation of the brain that can occur following a viral infection and which causes nerve damage. She had a stroke at the age of 6, was confined to a wheelchair for years, went through an episode of being in a coma for a month, etc., etc...

Like I said, I highly doubt the vaccine had anything to do with her death. If anything, I find it disgusting that an anti-vaxx group is using her death to push their agenda.
Poor girl, sounds like she had a rough go.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Poor girl, sounds like she had a rough go.

It sounds like she did, and her family as well. Now her death is being used to push an anti-vaxx agenda. Scummy as fuck.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Why do you spread obvious misinformation? What are you gaining? Tell us, we'd all like to know your motivation for being an obvious pathological liar.

I mean, we know why foreign governments flood the US with misinformation, but why do you do it?

They feel good knowing other morons will repost their bullshit online.