GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

cb1111

Did you have one of those screens that I was told about when I was a kid?
This was a plastic screen to make a B&W tv look color. It was awful, didn't  work very well. Green grass … | Highlights hidden pictures, The good old  days, Color set't  work very well. Green grass … | Highlights hidden pictures, The good old  days, Color set
Funny thing is that it wasn't all that long ago that a 25" "console" TV not only was huge but also the cat's meow. Today, a 32" is considered tiny.

Reactions: WAP

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I like Queen but I never liked the lyrics to that song. He just killed someone and then says he doesn't want to die.
Yeah, same. I also don't like the lyrics to Pour Some Sugar On Me because, why would anyone want to be sticky? So dumb. So unrealistic. ;)

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yes, but none of us get choices on a lot of things - that's life, and also how I find it a very broad brush you're using. If all abortion is bad and life is better, why do children still suffer and bad things happen to good people?

Being alive being better is relative to the life one is given a chance to live.
Well the child never got to decide is the point. Every scenario you respond with assumes the child's life would be screwed up and that's unknown.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI