GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So you’re just gonna force a woman to just carry to full term. Create tons of psychological issues. And then give the baby up?

your generation doesn’t deserve to see the mk8.5
I did not say that. I said if the CHILD had a choice. You can't fucking read.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Another one who can't read. I said if the child has a choice.
And I addressed that, so maybe you need to adjust your glasses..

You're telling me a child said, "Hey, I want to be born into a life where i'm mentally, physically, and perhaps even sexually abused until I use drugs as an escape and end up living under a bridge?" over not existing?

Cause I find the idea of getting a chance and sentience and planning out how i'm going be sold as a slave or some other fucked up shit that goes on daily as we continue to rotate into oblivion is absurd.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Follow the chain up. I was responding to Jay, who asked Keehs what kind of pickle he liked.

You got brought up because Jay just seems obsessed with you and pickles for some reason 😂
Thanks for the explanation. When I start out 15 pages behind it gets tough to follow.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Forever ago, when we still talked to our families, my mother divulged to my wife that not only had she had an abortion when she was in high school, but that she had also thought, while in labor, that she should've aborted my younger brother.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
And I addressed that, so maybe you need to adjust your glasses..

You're telling me a child said, "Hey, I want to be born into a life where i'm mentally, physically, and perhaps even sexually abused until I use drugs as an escape and end up living under a bridge?" over not existing?

Cause I find the idea of getting a chance and sentience and planning out how i'm going be sold as a slave or some other fucked up shit that goes on daily as we continue to rotate into oblivion is absurd.
No I'm saying the child didn't get a choice.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
No I'm saying the child didn't get a choice.
Yes, but none of us get choices on a lot of things - that's life, and also how I find it a very broad brush you're using. If all abortion is bad and life is better, why do children still suffer and bad things happen to good people?

Being alive being better is relative to the life one is given a chance to live.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Forever ago, when we still talked to our families, my mother divulged to my wife that not only had she had an abortion when she was in high school, but that she had also thought, while in labor, that she should've aborted my younger brother.

Usually those thoughts occur during the child’s 15th trimester.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Omg it's as if you're the one that can't read!
When you start out 15 pages behind and respond to a post it then jumps you ahead to the current post which I'm 15 pages behind so I have to go back 15 pages to read the next post from where I responded to someone.
So yes it gets hard to follow. Some of us work and can't stay up to date with each page as it happens in real time.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Damn, Jim and Keehs are arguing again. Should hit page 2020 by sunup!