GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
$1.9T stimulus passed the house, Joe "The Bro" Biden will sign it on Friday.

That $4,200 my household will get will buy a lot of car mods. Gotta stimulate the economy...
I get none. I'm OK though.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
E-acca isn't bad to order from, just understand you will get an email after you order from "Natalja" or "Anna" to update any prices and shipping once they verify. Bought my Euro MK7.5 LED Tails for the wagon, Front fogs for my retrofit (cost of both was the price of one here), and a bunch of other odds and ends from them.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Maybe they could add an all track section here?(golfmk7) I haven't even looked at vortex in months.

There was a thread a while back discussing some folks desiring a Alltrack/sportwagen sub forum, but I don’t think it got much traction with the admin side.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Based on his preference of liking the silhouette of a wagon over the silhouette of an SUV, I'm going to assume he likes the long skinny pickles.
Whom are you talking about? I don't like the silhouette of either.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Whom are you talking about? I don't like the silhouette of either.

Follow the chain up. I was responding to Jay, who asked Keehs what kind of pickle he liked.

You got brought up because Jay just seems obsessed with you and pickles for some reason 😂