GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What part is bullshit?

They're not being renamed to be gender neutral. They will still be Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head. They will still be called that on their packaging.

They're only changing the brand name from "Mr. Potato Head" to "Potato Head", because the product line includes more than just Mr. Potato Head line of toys, but included Mrs. Potato Head, Potato Head Tots, Potato Head Pirate Spud, etc...

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
They're not being renamed to be gender neutral. They will still be Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. Potato Head. They will still be called that on their packaging.

They're only changing the brand name from "Mr. Potato Head" to "Potato Head", because the product line includes more than just Mr. Potato Head line of toys, but included Mrs. Potato Head, Potato Head Tots, Potato Head Pirate Spud, etc...
This is like the 12th time u said this today. In both mk7 and mk6 forums

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It was initially reported as going gender neutral. The update you posted was probably after backlash.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/mister-mr-potato-head-gender-neutral-76111309

You’re simply trying to excuse your “jumping the gun”

This is exactly it. There was no change to backlash. They announced they were renaming the brand, not the specific toy. They had to clarify because everyone misunderstood, got offended for the dumbest fucking reasons (potatoes don't have genders anyway, and the whole point of the toy is to mix and match parts), and the media ran with it.

This is like the 12th time u said this today. In both mk7 and mk6 forums

I actually worked at Hasbro for a number of years, and they were probably the best employer I've ever had. So I get personal defending them. Hell, I can probably give you the exact name of who actually wrote those tweets.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
This is exactly it. There was no change to backlash. They announced they were renaming the brand, not the specific toy. They had to clarify because everyone misunderstood, got offended for the dumbest fucking reasons (potatoes don't have genders anyway, and the whole point of the toy is to mix and match parts), and the media ran with it.

I actually worked at Hasbro for a number of years, and they were probably the best employer I've ever had. So I get personal defending them. Hell, I can probably give you the exact name of who actually wrote those tweets.
I once saw a potato that looked like a boob. Potatoes absolutely have genders

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

What potatoes have no gender? How do the baby potatoes get started?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Did you get the hookup on GI Joe and Transformers? I used to work for a toy company that made wrestling figures and electronic toys. I wasn't into wrestling though. I did get some night vision goggles.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
FUCK mayonnaise and fuck sour cream!

Nothing worse than getting a sandwich or something and finding that crap all gooped and queefed into the bun. Nasty as fuck. Doesn't necessarily taste bad, but like why the fuck is it there? To make my lettuce and tomatoes schloop out of the sandwich? Call it homophobic idgaf. I love whipped cream though lol

EDIT: Also, GTIFAN nice to see you are still doing the lords work and taking the time to clearly parse through all issues.
The reason that it is there is because a good burger needs a high-fat hit. I don’t mind Mayo, but like to use avocado as a substitute. It still gives you the high-fat hit.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Did you get the hookup on GI Joe and Transformers? I used to work for a toy company that made wrestling figures and electronic toys. I wasn't into wrestling though. I did get some night vision goggles.

Transformers, yes. G. I. Joe's haven't been really made recently. My position did let me get to go to San Diego Comic Con as an exhibitor for a few years running, which was awesome.