GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Screenshot_20210217-154236.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
You definitely can, the engine isn't different.

People are gonna get on about the warranty though.
Oh I don’t care about engine or tranny warranty. At 1000 miles I had the oil changed. Stage 1 and dsg tune. And dyno

I’ve never cared about a warranty tbh, just once when I blew my srt4 motor. And like most problems in Miami, cocaine solved it.

any opinions on Liqui moly vw502 5w40 leightlauf (spelling?). I think I’m gonna run this next.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Oh I don’t care about engine or tranny warranty. At 1000 miles I had the oil changed. Stage 1 and dsg tune. And dyno

I’ve never cared about a warranty tbh, just once when I blew my srt4 motor. And like most problems in Miami, cocaine solved it.

any opinions on Liqui moly vw502 5w40 leightlauf (spelling?). I think I’m gonna run this next.
You're good to go then man. I don't think you'll find anyone with anything bad to say about the Liqui moly, it's often recommended up in the actual car forum.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

I mean if you want the absolute best I’d run Amsoil or Redline. I have liqui moly for the TDI wagon and run Redline for my GTI.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It's not so much the coroner didn't see the body, it's that he died 18 days after the vaccine. But that is never listed as the cause.
And? If someone gets the flu shot and dies of the flu, the flu shot didn't kill them.

How is that hard to understand?