GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Screenshot_20210121-100517_Reddit.jpg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
That happened under Trump.
You shoosh that!

Seriously though, the push was hard by EPA. A good friend made some “off-road only” parts for diesel trucks. He got balled up in the lawsuits related to the Dodge eco diesel, and has since bailed on all that shit.

Dieselgate brought it all to the surface. Then the “fuck your feelings” croud started rolling coal like douche bags and brought it to the face of the common folk and fucked it all for everyone. Much like everything they do.

back you your rocks assholes, sincerely everyone.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
The president has no power over this unless he specifically makes a public statement/exec order saying that they specifically WONT go after tuners. (which, really no president would do, lol)

All some person at the EPA has to do is decide to enforce the law and all tunes go away. Not a presidential issue. Congress could force the EPA to enforce the laws on the books as well.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
The president has no power over this unless he specifically makes a public statement/exec order saying that they specifically WONT go after tuners. (which, really no president would do, lol)

All some person at the EPA has to do is decide to enforce the law and all tunes go away. Not a presidential issue. Congress could force the EPA to enforce the laws on the books as well.

President guides policy of his cabinet, but you are right... short of executive order, he has no real say. Thing is, the laws are already on the books, it’s how they choose to enforce them. Spirit of the law vs. letter of the law. I honestly hope SEMA’s lobby can hold onto track only shit.

it’s like the stupid arm braces for AR pistols. Everyone knows they are materially a stock, thus creating a SBR, but the BATFE chose to pull their policy letter saying such. Now they are reeling that back when every tacticool bro has effectively created a non-stamped SBR because they are shouldering up on mUh ArM BrAcE. Meanwhile the same people bramble on like a Zrickety about how wE dOnT nEeD mOrE GuN LawS wE neED tO eNfOrCe tHe oNeS wE hAvE. While their savior, Trump, pardons people in jail for violating federal firearms laws.

And maybe that’s the real issue in our country. People want laws that don’t apply to them to be enforced, but the laws that do are infringing on rights?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I support the laws I agree with.

As do I, but I still obey the laws I don’t agree with. If I don’t I am prepared to actually deal with the consequences of my actions without bitching.

Issue is the vast majority, in some circles, who don’t agree with a law and therefore act as though it doesn’t apply to them. They are the same that cry foul when the big arm of the law smacks them upside the head.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Ted Cruz can't be the Zodiac Killer, there's no way. Here's proof of how retarded he is. Couldn't possibly have done all those murders.

1611246209050.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Keehs is pro-Biden but anti environment protection? that's wild.
Listen lady

I know how ironic this goes dude. And I know the environment has to come first. But dual cats, tgv’s, air injection and all this extra bullshit pisses me the fuck off. I want to run catless and not worry about the damage it’ll do to the planet. And it sucks that I can’t. Cuz environment

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI