GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
This is what you want your Senate Budget Committee Chair to look like:

View attachment 200625
having cheap person in charge of budget is a good thing.

smart enough to know Bernie really isn't cheap in some ways. In the not distant past I was worried it would be a choice between Bernie and Donald...I now know which I would vote for but I am not that far left normally.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE us older guys......The chances are we've been there, done that, got the T-shirt & can do it all again in our sleep....

Its called life experience & the fact we've lived a lot of time means we therefore have a lot of experience!!...
OK Boomer

do they use Boomer on your side of pond?

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
If my memory serves me correctly well get a dump of piping hot zrick lunacy any moment now...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Man Biden went straight to work. Dudes already repealing shit. Getting us back in the Paris accords (I personally don’t agree with that, to an extent) and submitting shit that was written before he even took office.

he wants 100 million vaccinated in 100 days. Seems overly optimistic. But I applaud the energy.

not sleepy at all. It’s as if dude did some coke and is now flying into his work.

Repealed the bullshit about Bears Ears, Grand Staircase-Escelante, and ANWR.

killed the keystone pipeline.

gave his folks open season on any policy that negatively impacted the environment, and people.

Dude earned my vote on day one. 👍

I’m hoping his EPA pick rips the rug out from under the Polymet/Boundry Waters bullshit.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Having actually been to bears ears and the Escalante area, it all very much deserves to be protected.

If you ever want to take a killer trip rent a boat big enough to camp on and go out for a week or so on Lake Powell... one of the best trips of my life. We had a 60ft house boat and a 20ft canyon carver towing behind though.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Having actually been to bears ears and the Escalante area, it all very much deserves to be protected.

If you ever want to take a killer trip rent a boat big enough to camp on and go out for a week or so on Lake Powell... one of the best trips of my life. We had a 60ft house boat and a 20ft canyon carver towing behind though.

We picked up our tent in Prescott, drove to north rim for the night. Slabbed up to Zion, then spent the next 11 days crossing southern Utah off-road.

Those places are treasures and glad that bullshit policy is dead.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
We picked up our tent in Prescott, drove to north rim for the night. Slabbed up to Zion, then spent the next 11 days crossing southern Utah off-road.

Those places are treasures and glad that bullshit policy is dead.
Hurrah for Prescott, AZ. Lived there for 14 years.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Repealed the bullshit about Bears Ears, Grand Staircase-Escelante, and ANWR.

killed the keystone pipeline.

gave his folks open season on any policy that negatively impacted the environment, and people.

Dude earned my vote on day one. 👍

I’m hoping his EPA pick rips the rug out from under the Polymet/Boundry Waters bullshit.
Oh no they're coming after our APR tunes