GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I hope this is sarcasm. We can't prop up every business when they fail. You do what you're good at, or work for someone who does.
not sarcasm - discrimination against people with disabilities is a thing, and why we have laws in this country that seek to prevent and correct such things. you seem to not have known what i meant by ableism, i'd guess.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
it was demonstrated through legal process that the claims were unsubstantiated.
The courts not looking at the evidence and not hearing the case is not 'going through the legal process.'

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
compromise idea - Gov't issued voter IDs for all currently registered voters, paid for entirely by the government.

We already have them, called driver's license. If you don't have that, there is non-driver ID. You know, like people use to buy and do literally everything else.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
not sarcasm - discrimination against people with disabilities is a thing, and why we have laws in this country that seek to prevent and correct such things. you seem to not have known what i meant by ableism, i'd guess.
I'm not saying we shouldn't help those with disabilities, I'm saying we shouldn't cater to gender or skin color solely based on those 2 things.

cb1111

There's hasn't been a single white person in the US that has faced hurdes opening or keeping a business running due to their skin color.

Sorry, that's just the reality.

And do you have a link to Biden's program?
That is an absolute horseshit statement. Try any of the white owned (or better yet, white Jewish) owned business is places like Harlem in the 60's and 70's.

If you're going to make a statement, then do it right.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Those cost money. Charging people to have an ID for their constitutional right is a poll tax. stand down, Jim Crow.
Non driver ID is cheap. Besides, welfare people get money. I see them at the grocery store buying cigarettes and lobster. They have ID.