GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I think you're weird.
You're not wrong.

Do you name other things? What's your refrigerator named? Toaster? Shower?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Man @Corprin imagine what the national guard folks are going through. Being issued weapons, not to possibly take down foreign adversaries. But to possibly use the weapons against their own countrymen

may god be with them. Emotionally, I don’t see how they would recover. If the worse case scenario happens.
They knew civil unrest was on the table when they opted in.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Man @Corprin imagine what the national guard folks are going through. Being issued weapons, not to possibly take down foreign adversaries. But to possibly use the weapons against their own countrymen

may god be with them. Emotionally, I don’t see how they would recover. If the worse case scenario happens.

For sure it’s a fucked up situation.

Y2K I was activated with the CA NG sittings at Moffett field with my riot gear and long gun waiting for the call to load onto the UH60 or C130 parked there.... and that was WAY less serious. I am glad I’m sipping wine for this one.

on a lighter note.

1610845616756.jpeg

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
For sure it’s a fucked up situation.

Y2K I was activated with the CA NG sittings at Moffett field with my riot gear and long gun waiting for the call to load onto the UH60 or C130 parked there.... and that was WAY less serious. I am glad I’m sipping wine for this one.

on a lighter note.

View attachment 200231
A year and 5 days after y2k I was in ft Knox going through basic LOL

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
That's a real problem if they're gonna keep up with the insanity and let Trump stay in the picture.

I don't think an incomplete impeachment is enough to KO him in the political world. If he were barred from office at least he would lose a lot of leverage.

Seems very unlikely they'll get 2/3rds of the Senate. I don't believe Mitch McConnell is actually going to vote for conviction whenever they get around to a trial, if ever.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
That's a real problem if they're gonna keep up with the insanity and let Trump stay in the picture.

I don't think an incomplete impeachment is enough to KO him in the political world. If he were barred from office at least he would lose a lot of leverage.

Seems very unlikely they'll get 2/3rds of the Senate. I don't believe Mitch McConnell is actually going to vote for conviction whenever they get around to a trial, if ever.

I would disagree. He cares more for the party than the man, or country. And Trump is dragging the party down with him. They need to make a strong statement or they are done.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I would disagree. He cares more for the party than the man, or country. And Trump is dragging the party down with him. They need to make a strong statement or they are done.
I pray that is true.

Starting to believe Rickety might turn into a Dragon on the 20th.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
You're not wrong.

Do you name other things? What's your refrigerator named? Toaster? Shower?
Refrigerator: Elsa
Toaster: Foxy
Shower: W.A.P.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Rand Paul says the Republicans can't have integrity or they'll lose 30% of the party.

Paraphrasing there. 😐
Makes sense. They also didn’t want everyone registered to vote, vote. A Republican Paul Weyric said that. And made sure it was hard for everyone to vote except white people. The tactics he and his team, with the assistance of the Republican Party, used and created shaped what most modern republicans in office are today.

just a quick google search of his name.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...mp-republican-party-voting-reform-coronavirus

The Republican Party is evil as shit. And it’s been a while since they’ve wanted to work towards the benefit of the people.

not every Republican I’ve ever met is evil. I’m saying the political party and it’s ideals, as it stands today. Can do much much better.