GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Her point of view is interesting. Congress members really felt like they were going to be assassinated, kidnapped etc
They wouldn't feel that way if they actually represented their constituents.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Trumps administration has been more corrupt that previous administrations and Trump is the most corrupt president we've had in any of our lifetimes, hands down.

Trump wasn't pointing out corruption, he was accusing others of corruption to cover for his own corruption.

And none of that changes the fact that Trump's lies about the election directly caused the insurrection or that you're human garbage. And yes, you are guilty, I've been saying that for pages.
Living in your head is fun, but it's very dark and empty.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
U are again, full of shit and u don’t know what you’re talking about

her constituents love her. And she will never lose her seat.
She is literally the most unqualified person to ever get elected. She has charisma, I'll give her that. But she would lose a debate with a calculator.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@Keehs360 you should try this.
1610662494467.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
She is literally the most unqualified person to ever get elected. She has charisma, I'll give her that. But she would lose a debate with a calculator.
That’s crazy. I’ve seen her debates. And she will tear anyone a new one. Go watch her college debates. They’re on YouTube. And stop with the bullshit already ffs. Isn’t this like the third time I’ve had to prove u wrong

have some shame

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
We live in a world where a black 15 year old was jailed for several months because she didn’t do her homework

but Kyle rittenhouse (spelling?) is free. Making nazi signs with his hands. Drinking with proud boys.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I don't love how they look but they can be made nice
If you don't think that car looks amazing, you're high as fuck.

While a completely different animal than an S4, there isn't much of a limit to what I wouldn't do for an RS3...