GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Apologies, not Omar. Ayanna Presley from MA: “There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives,”

Of course this goes along with the “No justice, no peace” rhetoric but we all like to ignore that :)

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
This is what they do dude. That lady is by far one of the most awesome representatives ever

I don’t like where she’s from.... not because racist, but it’s a REALLY ugly apartment complex.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Apologies, not Omar. Ayanna Presley from MA: “There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives,”

Of course this goes along with the “No justice, no peace” rhetoric but we all like to ignore that :)
unrest
noun
  1. a state of dissatisfaction, disturbance, and agitation in a group of people, typically involving public demonstrations or disorder.
so yeah, uhh... where da violence at

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
This is what they do dude. That lady is by far one of the most awesome representatives ever

If we’re talking about traitors, she wants to implement sharia law within our gov’t (which goes against our constitution)

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

Why the fuck not? Why can white folk go out and do stupid shit and not fear the fucking cops the way I have to? Fuck u. Fuck cops. Let there be unrest. Until shits really equal.

sorry your sensibilities were effected.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
unrest
noun
  1. a state of dissatisfaction, disturbance, and agitation in a group of people, typically involving public demonstrations or disorder.
so yeah, uhh... where da violence at

You’re in Seattle. How is Portland holding up?

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Why the fuck not? Why can white folk go out and do stupid shit and not fear the fucking cops the way I have to? Fuck u. Fuck cops. Let there be unrest. Until shits really equal.

sorry your sensibilities were effected.

It’s really funny how you think all Trump supporters are white.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
If we’re talking about traitors, she wants to implement sharia law within our gov’t (which goes against our constitution)

Then what’s your take on Christian rhetoric driving so many policies of the Republican Party?

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Wow, you sound just like a primetime TV right-wing pundit. I didn't know they were allowed to drive GTIs.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
A fascist being a fascist but probably either not knowing he is a fascist or just playing it off but not very well. Bravo

I do not support fascism.

Next.

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Wow, you sound just like a primetime TV right-wing pundit. I didn't know they were allowed to drive GTIs.

Me neither, but I love it!