GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Is

Is that per capita or just more crimes by citizens vs the far outnumbered immigrants? And are those legal immigrants? If the immigrants aren't in the country legally then 100 % of them are criminals.
It’s proven in every possible metric. Robbery theft and violent crimes are committed far less by immigrants.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
They are going to push the vaccine twice a year forever. Not unlike the flu. But I am wondering, besides the hidden ingredients and -90 degree storage, how is the 'vaccine' going to create immunity if your immune system can't do that already??

I don't know the answer to your question but I already know that I would prefer the Moderna vaccine which isn't affected by the temperature like the Phizer vaccine is. I read today that hackers were attempting to hack into the supply chain for cold storage like Phizer's vaccine requires.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I don't know the answer to your question but I already know that I would prefer the Moderna vaccine which isn't affected by the temperature like the Phizer vaccine is. I read today that hackers were attempting to hack into the supply chain for cold storage like Phizer's vaccine requires.
Yes, hackers getting to the cold storage but the election was perfectly safe??

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
They are going to push the vaccine twice a year forever. Not unlike the flu. But I am wondering, besides the hidden ingredients and -90 degree storage, how is the 'vaccine' going to create immunity if your immune system can't do that already??
Via incubation bro

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
"When the Georgia Vote counters told The Press and Observers to leave the room and come back in the morning, did they know there were security cameras on them the whole time as they later pulled ballots out from under tables and counted them?"
CAUGHT ON VIDEO SURVEILLANCE GUYS.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
1607048085393.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
An immigrant who enters here illegally can’t be charged for committing a violent crime. Entering illegally doesn’t make u a criminal.
Bro, you are saying illegals commit less crimes because they can't be charged.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Immune system has protected us for 200,000 years. If you think you need a pharmacy cocktail, by all means go ahead. But there will be NO MANDATE.
The thing you need to understand about biology is we are not perfect. We've managed to be good enough to get to where we are, plenty of times our immune system failed and our own, or outside (geographically or otherwise) intervened.

We've also harnessed fire for quite some time, why haven't we become immune to burns?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I've got your incubation right here...
No. U don’t. U don’t even know how vaccines work. How cells take the material entered in via vaccination. Writes it. Replicates it. Over and over. No, this is just another conversation you can’t have with me.

thanks to you I’m convinced I am never going to meet an intelligent right wing supporter.