GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Dying of hunger. Losing your children to forced enslaved prostitution and militia groups. Things like that. I didn’t realize I knew actually nothing of this stuff. Though I’m not surprised.

Don’t forget to mention that half or more of that strife is due US foreign policy fuckups.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
It's forum etiquette to let the person I quoted answer the question unless you can read their mind and answer for them. You're not a mind reader.

Naaa man. While Mr @Keehs360 and may not see eye to eye on some subjects, he’s been reading my mind on this one.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The only platform. Is this the only place you spread your dishonest and ignorant interpretation of cherry picked statistics?
Wholistic numbers based on overall deaths and overall population does not 'cherry picked' statistics make.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I speak for the corprins. I’m the Lorax

1606618669233.jpeg

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Wholistic numbers based on overall deaths and overall population does not 'cherry picked' statistics make.
Question for u

woman catches covid. Gets strapped to a ventilator due to her inability to breath well and her blood oxygen levels are in the red. The woman smoked cigarettes for about 20 years, this could’ve been a factor btw. The ventilator helped but her blood oxygen levels were still super bad. She’s not responding to stimuli. Tests are done. She’s officially brain dead due to the lack of oxygen. Family decided to pull the plug. Woman obviously dies. She wouldn’t have been in this position if not for covid. Though she didn’t directly die of covid, covid sure as hell did not help things.

would we consider this a covid death? What’s your opinion on this?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Question for u

woman catches covid. Gets strapped to a ventilator due to her inability to breath well and her blood oxygen levels are in the red. The woman smoked cigarettes for about 20 years, this could’ve been a factor btw. The ventilator helped but her blood oxygen levels were still super bad. She’s not responding to stimuli. Tests are done. She’s officially brain dead due to the lack of oxygen. Family decided to pull the plug. Woman obviously dies. She wouldn’t have been in this position if not for covid. Though she didn’t directly die of covid, covid sure as hell did not help things.

would we consider this a covid death? What’s your opinion on this?
Regardless of my opinion, the hospital gets paid more for COVID diagnosis and she will be another statistic.
I would say if she wasn't a lifelong smoker, she probably would not be on the ventilator.
It's too easy to blame the virus for poor life choices.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin