GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Just in...servers seized by Army show real voting data puts at Trump 410, Biden 128.
Evidence of FRAUD!!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1605620187608.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
My point was exactly what I said. Why do you have to analyze everything and think there is a motive. I get a thrill watching the F-35's flying everyday. Something wrong with that?
Because your first reply comes off like:

"I see F35s every day the project is going fine from my extremely limited point of view"

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Now pull up the amount of money they pay in federal taxes, without access to the benefits and the how much Americans save in food costs.

I can assure you, illegals are a net positive.
this although I would use believe instead of assure. Way too big a picture for me to understand all the variables involved.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Some of us can identify sarcasm without emojis.

😋
Is the use of a smilie is a double negative? What you are really saying is: Some of us can NOT identify sarcasm without an emojis.

same idea.....my glass is half full of empty.

Mud

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Because your first reply comes off like:

"I see F35s every day the project is going fine from my extremely limited point of view"

I didn't say that though. If that's how you read it it's on you. I'm making deliveries within a half mile of the runway and find it thrilling to watch the most sophisticated war machine take off and land. I know the F-35 is drastically over budget and behind.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Are you implying I don’t because I’m an immigrant?

I pay taxes. If u must know. So does my wife.

No because you keep putting my name in your posts with regards to my taxes paying for illegal immigrants health care. You do also.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Dang I missed 10 pages...

This is worth quoting though. Thanks for proving the stereotype once again.

That's not how memes work....unless you're a......wait for it.....boomer. Nobody but you gets their news from made up memes. Everyone here except you knows memes are satire.

Sometimes they are factual.

1605624293833.jpeg