GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are some strong wheels

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
heard neuspeeds bend. if you want strong, go with forged. volk, bbs, hre, titan7, etc.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
What the fuck was that?!? There was no curb. No animal. U weren’t driving like an asshole.

There was a tiny medal plate in the road. My front tire lifted it off the ground and my rear wheel caught it just perfectly. You can see it shoot towards the car behind me after I run it over.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
There was a tiny medal plate in the road. My front tire lifted it off the ground and my rear wheel caught it just perfectly. You can see it shoot towards the car behind me after I run it over.
Wow I didn’t even see that! That sucks man. Sorry.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Wow I didn’t even see that! That sucks man. Sorry.

It's funny how shit works out though. I had just won a couple rounds of the squares game at work from the superbowl. It was $600 I won and after buying a new wheel, tire, and having it powdercoated it came out to a little less than $600.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
It's funny how shit works out though. I had just won a couple rounds of the squares game at work from the superbowl. It was $600 I won and after buying a new wheel, tire, and having it powdercoated it came out to a little less than $600.
That’s a w. Take it. Lol

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
hold out for a used set of full forge wheels or get whatever flow formed wheels you like and call it a day.
Nah. I’d just go flow formed. It’s hard to choose though. I really want to respect the aesthetics of the car and it’s roots and the vag community. Something that would fit with vw’s design language.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
What rims are strong rims?

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie