GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
The most hostile ones here are the ones who claim to be the smartest...
I would disagree partially. I've asked you and Jim multiple questions, politely, and been ignored, linked to false information, been given made up numbers, and TOLD I AM A FOOL IN ALL CAPS, BECAUSE SHOUTING MAKES YOU RIGHT.

I understand their frustration, but agree that the name calling and hostility is a bit much from the pro-science, pro-truth side of things.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I've asked you and Jim multiple questions, politely, and been ignored, linked to false information, been given made up numbers
Welcome to my world.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I would disagree partially. I've asked you and Jim multiple questions, politely, and been ignored, linked to false information, been given made up numbers, and TOLD I AM A FOOL IN ALL CAPS, BECAUSE SHOUTING MAKES YOU RIGHT.

I understand their frustration, but agree that the name calling and hostility is a bit much from the pro-science, pro-truth side of things.

I certainly haven't called you a fool. I'm on the side of wearing a mask and have been throughout the thread and Zrick knows that.

There has been a lot of name calling directed at him.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
go jimlloyd!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Anytime someone says 'debunked' it means they don't want you to question anything. We have 200 pages of proof right here.

Yet you refuse to question your own conspiracy theories. Pretty ironic.

Basic common sense is all you need to know what you said isn't true. Millions of health care workers, construction workers, public health workers, public works workers, crime scene personnel, etc....routinely wear masks for hours on end everyday. But sure, masks cause brain damage, which is why every surgeon in the world has irreversible brain damage. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Anytime someone says 'debunked' it means they don't want you to question anything. We have 200 pages of proof right here.
Ok, let me rephrase that statement then. SORRY, THAT'S ALREADY BEEN PROVEN FALSE.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I certainly haven't called you a fool. I'm on the side of wearing a mask and have been throughout the thread and Zrick knows that.

There has been a lot of name calling directed at him.
I THINK YOU KNOW... sorry, I think you know which part applied to you. Mostly that was for zrick though.

launchd

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2023 M3LR, 2021 A7
Uses (provisional) CDC data to come to this conclusion.

1603216441748.png

Gets told the CDC data for 2020 is provisional and not accurate.

1603216648217.png

Argues data is accurate without providing proof.

1603216698785.png

CDC releases report today...
1603216751350.png

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6942e2.htm?s_cid=mm6942e2_w

Let me guess - You going to tell us why the CDC is wrong now after you used their provisional (estimated) data to prove your stupid theory that the death rate isn't higher because of COVID? Now that they are stating otherwise they must be wrong all of the sudden? Can't use their data anymore, it can't be trusted! FAKE NEWS, THE CDC IS COMPRIMISED.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
You know somebody is with it when they as for pictures of a computer program like it's a real thing.

1603220507632.png

MORTALITY DATA PROCESSOR